GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summerslam Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 23:45
Regular
Well there's only one day left but I thought DW was gonna do it since he usually does these things. Since he hasn't, I've stepped up to do his duties :P Anyway, here we go, matches:

SHANE MCMAHON vs. ERIC BISCHOFF
After defeating Shane on RAW several weeks ago, Eric Bischoff was hoping it was one and done. That's not the case. Bischoff inadvertently signed on to battle McMahon at SummerSlam.

ELIMINATION CHAMBER
World Heavyweight Championship
Are alliances forming? First Evolution, now Goldberg, HBK & Nash?

KURT ANGLE vs. BROCK LESNAR
WWE Championship
The real Brock Lesnar showed his colours recently on SmackDown! when he attacked his "friend" Kurt Angle. Now Angle puts his title on the line against Brock in a WrestleMania rematch.

ROB VAN DAM vs. KANE
Rob Van Dam will finally get his shot at revenge when he takes on his former tag team partner, the recently unmasked Kane. Will the Big Red Machine manhandle RVD as he has so many people in recent weeks? Tune in to SummerSlam on PPV to find out.

FATAL FOURWAY U.S. Championship
Eddie Guerrero puts his U.S Championship on the line in a Fatal Fourway Match with challengers Chris Benoit, Rhyno and Tajiri. The odds are against Eddie in this one. Will he be able to retain the title? Tune in to SummerSlam to find out.

UNDERTAKER vs. A-TRAIN
Two mammoth forces collide when A-Train steps into the Undertaker's yard on Aug. 24, at SummerSlam. A-Train has picked up many big wins of late. A win over 'Taker, however, may be his biggest.

Dudley Boys vs. La Resistance; World Tag Team Championship
The Dudleys finnaly get another shot at the tag titles, but on the last RAW, la resistance had the upper hand, can the dudley boys turn it around?

Well that's all the matches I think. Predict, quickly, because summerslam is nearly here :)
Sun 24/08/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"

Bischoff is getting too cocky as of late and has already got a few matches over Shane. Thats why I'm going with...

WINNER: Shane McMahon

ELIMINATION CHAMBER

Right... There's no chance in hell that they're going to give the title to Randy Orton! He's still a dam rookie! Nash is unlikely - He isn't over with the fans well enough. Also, he would be a BORING champ! I red that Triple H is injured, I think... somewhere?! Thats why I'm guessing he's not going to be the one to win. That leaves HBK, Goldberg and Jericho. Micheals won the last one and will be looking to prove himself as king of the chamber match so he's a possibility. I would like to see a Jericho victory although with Goldberg and Triple H currently having a little fued, I'm guessing...

WINNER: Goldberg

WWE Championship

Hmm. Not sure about this one. It could go either way. I've got a feeling Angle might lose the title yet I'm not so sure... I would've thought that the WWE will let him keep the title a little bit longer than he has so I'm going to say...

WINNER: Kurt Angle

ROB VAN DAM vs. KANE

Erm... Kane has been kicking loads of @ss lately and I can't see the WWE wanting to stop that path of destruction just yet. Thats why I'm predicting...

WINNER: Kane

I'm guessing Eddie Guerrero just because he hasn't had the title for all that long yet. Plus: He deserves to keep it!

WINNER: Eddie Guerrero

UNDERTAKER vs. A-TRAIN

*Yawns*

WINNER: Undertaker

Dudley Boys vs. La Resistance; World Tag Team Championship

La Resistance just seem to be always getting the better of the Dudleyz. Especially over the last few weeks. Thats why I'm going with...

WINNER: Dudleyz

Overall, Summerslam is looking good. I can't wait to see that Elimination Chamber match! :)
Sun 24/08/03 at 19:54
"Will job 4 pie"
SHANE McMAHON VS ERIC BISCHOFF

Should be a short match with Shane O' picking up the duke. Can't see there being anything special in this one, no suicide bumps by Shane, he'll probably save those for his match against Kane in the next raw brand p.p.v. As for The Bisch while he gets incredible heat I can't help but hope this'll be his last high profile match for a while lest it start getting stale

WINNER: SHANE McMAHON

ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

Oooo, tough one to call. Forget about Nash or Orton, WWE bigwigs wouldn't be crazy enough to give BDC the title simply because he doesn't draw. Orton on the other hand has all the potential in the world, but its way to early to let him touch the gold. Probably put the kabosh on Shawn Michaels' chances as well, can't see any real reason why they would give him the title. Leaving Jericho, Goldberg, and HHH. Smart money should be on Goldberg. Title desperately needs to change hands before fans start revolting, having it on Trippers waist all the time is just plain boring. Jericho was treated like a glorified jobber last time he held the title so I doubt that Vinny will let him spearhead the company again. However I've been saying that since the Royal Rumble and the man with the big nose still hasn't laid down so I wouldn't be suprised if Hunter walks away still the champ.

WINNER: GOLDBERG

KURT ANGLE VS BROCK LESNAR FOR WWE TITLE

Brock's heel turn has reinvigorated the fued and they've done a great job using Spanky and Zach Gowen to make him look like a killing machine. Angle is truely amazing. The man is recovering from major neck surgery and he still manages to put on great performances. I'm going to go for Lesnar. No real reason, just a gut instinct. Should be a corker eitherway though.

WINNER: BROCK LESNAR

ROB VAN DAM VS KANE

So much more should have been done with the build up of this match, instead they decided to push Shane O' instead of RVD. Expect acouple of blown spots in this one. Anybody expect RVD to win this one? Nah me neither, expect Kane to head of to face the boy wonder and RVD to not really do anything else for the remainder of the year.

WINNER: KANE

FATAL FOUR WAY FOR THE U.S. TITLE

Tajiri on p.p.v?!!!? Am I drunk? My favourite wrestler on the roster actually gets a match on one of the big shows? And it's for a title? Is Paul Heyman booking again? All four of these guys can really put on a show so this one will rock, no questions asked. While In would love to see the japanese buzzsaw win,in reality I think Eddie will retain the title, probably pinning our oriental hero. Never mind Taj, there's all ways next year.

WINNER: EDDIE GUERRERO

UNDERTAKER VS A-TRAIN

"Hey I know what we'll do. We'll set up a real kick ass show with matches people want to see with wrestlers people want to watch. And then we'll put The A-train on to annoy the hell out of everybody." "That's great thinking Vince." Do conversations like that actually happen at Titan towers? Undi' has been a shell of a performer for years, A-Train has never been a performer. This one will be over long and dull and I really don't care who wins. Iny, meany, miny, mo, A-Train. There you have it.

WINNER: A-TRAIN

THE DUDLEY BOYZ VS LA RESISTANCE FOR THE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES

And they say xenophobic gimMicks just won't cut it with modern American audiences. And they're right. Can't see the Duds winning this one. There's a long, magical tradition of booking the tag division as an after thought so look for La Resistance to win with interference from Rob Conway and for audience apathy to increase to brand spanking new levels.

WINNERS: LA RESISTANCE
Sun 24/08/03 at 19:28
Regular
No IC Title match...hmmm...

Christian versus abcdefgSCOTTYhijklTOOmnopqrHOTTYstuvwxyz

Anyone?
Sun 24/08/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I have a horrible feeling Biscoff will win this one so I'm not sure. Can't decide.
ELIMINATION CHAMBER
This is gonna be brilliant. I hope Jericho wins. Cutting Nashes hair was what he needed. GO JERICHO GO!

WWE Championship
No problemo.work out the reason for your selves. WINNER:KURT ANGLE

ROB VAN DAM vs. KANE
Cant say

He lies, he cheats, he looses this to Chris Bentiot

> UNDERTAKER vs. A-TRAIN
Taker

> Dudley Boys vs. La Resistance; World Tag Team Championship
Dudleys
Sat 23/08/03 at 19:27
Regular
**MAY CONTAIN MILD SPOILERS**

Single Match (RAW)
SHANE MCMAHON def. ERIC BISCHOFF

Shane has to win this one doesn't he? It'll just be...wrong...if he doesn't.

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Title (RAW)
TRIPLE H def. CHRIS JERICHO, GOLDBERG, KEVIN NASH, SHAWN MICHAELS, RANDY ORTON

Chris Jericho Vs. HHH (Title Match) has been booked for a post-Summerslam House Show and Goldberg Vs. HHH (Title Match) has been rumoured for Unforgiven. That leads me to think HHH will win.

Singles Match for the WWE Championship (SD)
KURT ANGLE def. BROCK LESNAR

I'm expecting Angle to win, but John Cena to run-in after the match and attack Angle. Possible Vince/Brock/Cena faction as the outcome?

Singles Match (RAW)
KANE def. ROB VAN DAM

I'm hoping this will be a no-DQ match, it could have an interesting climax. I'm liking the new Kane more and more now, so I'll no doubt enjoy this one.

Fatal Four-Way for the US Championship (SD)
CHRIS BENOIT def. EDDIE GUERRERO, RHYNO, TAJIRI

Push Benoit to be a monster of a heel. Or something. Just do something with him. Start by giving him the strap.

Singles Match (SD)
UNDERTAKER def. A-TRAIN

I am expecting some sort of interferance from Stephanie here. Possibly slamming a two-by-four into the ribs of the Undertaker. Yup. A-Train and Stephanie will join forces. I think.

Tag Team Match for the World Tag Team Titles (RAW)
DUDLEY BOYZ def. LA RÉSISTANCE

I expect this to be a flag match or a table match. Either way, Dudleyz will win. Conway will no doubt get involved, so hopefully Spike will show what a little b'tard he can be when that happens.

--POSSIBLE MATCHES--

Women's Championship (RAW)
IVORY def. VICTORIA, MOLLY HOLLY, GAIL KIM, TRISH STRATUS

HURRICANE def. RODNEY MACK or ROSEY def. RODNEY MACK or HURRICANE and ROSEY def. RODNEY MACK and CHRISTOPHER NOWINSKI

Plus, Test will be there with Stacy and HOPEFULLY we'll see more entertainment from our resident superheroes Hurricane and Rosey.
Sat 23/08/03 at 17:50
Regular
"I like cheese"

Shane will win this, no doubt about it.

WINNER: SHANE MCMAHON

ELIMINATION CHAMBER - TRIPLE H vs. KEVIN NASH vs. GOLDBERG vs. CHRIS JERICHO vs. SHAWN MICHAELS vs. RANDY ORTON

Can't wait for this match. I'm a gunning all the way for Chris Jericho, and if he doesn't win it then I want Triple H too. I don't think Goldberg is big enough yet personally and he doesn't do the house shows. HBK is a possibility, whilst Nash and Orton aren't.

WINNER: CHRIS JERICHO

WWE Championship
Lesnar as a monster heel is fantastic, although I'd like to see Heyman back. I'm a bit bored of Kurt Angle as champ to be honest so I would like to see Lesnar win it, although I don't know who will.

WINNER: BROCK LESNAR

ROB VAN DAM vs. KANE
Again I have no idea...I think RVD will overcome the monster Kane in the match, but he will suffer the consuequences after...maybe something big.

WINNER: ROB VAN DAM

FATAL FOURWAY - EDDIE GUERRERO vs. CHRIS BENOIT vs. RHYNO vs. TAJIRI
U.S. Championship
Probably a Guerrero win because he's so over...should be a great match though, no doubt about it.

WINNER: EDDIE GUERRERO

UNDERTAKER vs. A-TRAIN
Has to be Undertaker.

WINNER: UNDERTAKER

DUDLEY BOYS vs. LA RESISTANCE
Tag Team Championship

Dudleys will win coz of all the stuff that's happened lately...I hope they don't, but they will. I really hate the angle, and the same for the Dudleys. Go France.

WINNERS: Dudleys, unfortunately

One question. Where's John Cena?
Sat 23/08/03 at 17:41
Regular
Shane will probably win this, but Kane might interfere, but I say Shane.

WINNER - Shane

ELIMINATION CHAMBER - HHH vs HBK vs Y2K vs Nash vs Randy Orton vs Goldberg
I've gotta go with Goldberg, from the way the WWE has been building him up but then again I'm not sure because he doesn't do house shows and that would be bad for the WWE. If not Goldberg then Y2J.

WINNER - Goldberg

Kurt Angle should win this one against all the odds (Vince will interfere). It would be pretty pointless to only gove Kurt the title for a couple of weeks and then let him lose it.

WINNER - Kurt Angle

ROB VAN DAM vs. KANE
Kane will win, it will be stupid if he doesn't. I mean they built him up as this unstoppable monster so he will beat RVD.

WINNER - Kane

Eddie should win this. He lies, cheats and steals :) Benoit should move up and fight Kurt and Brock.

WINNER - Eddie Guerrero

UNDERTAKER vs. A-TRAIN
Undertaker should win. He's better than A-Train anyway, and if he really is leaving then he should leave on a good note.

WINNER - Undertaker

DUDLEY BOYS vs LA RESISTANCE; WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Dudleys have to win this. La Resistance need to drop the belts and a new tag team needs to challenge the Dudleys.

WINNER - Dudleys

Overall, a pretty good PPV. If the right matches get the right time :)
Sat 23/08/03 at 17:15
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"

Tough one, but Shane will probably pull through (and probably do some sick stunt that will keep him out for 3 months)

Winner: SHANE MCMAHON

ELIMINATION CHAMBER

Will the WWE realise Goldberg can't wrestle? Goldberg to win, but Jericho will come pretty close.

Winner: GOLDBERG

WWE Championship

Kurt's being on the receiving end of this little feud so he'll win, but only because Zach Gowen (Sp?) will interfere (Sp again!) for what Brock did to him on Smackdown!

Winner: KURT ANGLE

ROB VAN DAM vs. KANE

The big red machine will dominate this match, and will win with ease.

Winner: KANE

FATAL FOURWAY
U.S. Championship

Looks like a pretty good match, but Guerrero and Benoit will be the real stars of this match. Benoit to win as he deserves it the most.

Winner: CHRIS BENOIT

UNDERTAKER vs. A-TRAIN

A-Train has been on a role, but agin like Angle, Undertaker has been on the receiving end of this feud so he'll probably win.

Winner: THE UNDERTAKER

DUDLEY BOYZ Vs. LA RESISTANCE
World Tag Team Championship

Pretty hard to decide, but La resistance will walk away with the titles.

Winner: LA RESISTANCE
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:48
Regular
It happens.
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bah.

I must've had the Insert button on, and Orton took over Jericho.

Ah well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.