GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown 3!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/01 at 18:56
Regular
WWF Smackdown 3 has been announced for PS2 - First details released are that it will allow up to 9 characters in the ring at any one time, chance to interupt different wrestler entrances, 35 wrestlers yet to be finalised, running play by play commentary, about 72 match modes.
Nothing is confirmed as yet and the title may change before the game is finished - Sounds pretty damn good so far!!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
WWF Smackdown 3 has been announced for PS2 - First details released are that it will allow up to 9 characters in the ring at any one time, chance to interupt different wrestler entrances, 35 wrestlers yet to be finalised, running play by play commentary, about 72 match modes.
Nothing is confirmed as yet and the title may change before the game is finished - Sounds pretty damn good so far!!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 19:47
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Wow! This may be the game thats stops the PS2 being used as a doorstop! Lets hope they slow the gameplay down a little though.
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:21
yeh on the first 2 the gameplay was fast, it was easy and the com players always freeze for a couple of seconds.
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:31
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Lets hope THQ implement a better single player (something akin to No Mercys would be nice).
Thu 22/02/01 at 20:46
hey cheese congrats on your 100% in all modes on no mercy thats a good achievment. unlike a few years and what is the aim of smackdown poo to get through ten easy but boring years!!
Thu 22/02/01 at 21:16
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
A co-operative Tag Team mode would have been nice on No Mercy. Just imagine seeing the storylines where you leave your parter for someone else, but with your partner being controled by a mate.

I agree about Smackdown, the single player takes longer to load than you actaually get playing.
Thu 22/02/01 at 21:24
that would be awesome, a 2 player, tag team ,champiopnship where you can turn on eachother in a match and create a new storyline where you find new storyline.

(by the way cheese can u give me some tips on gameaday since you are a pretty good writer since i have only been going a few days.)
Thu 22/02/01 at 21:36
I think a career mode where you can actually run in to other peoples matches and beat up people in the locker room would be good. But it would only work if that started a feud of some sort.
Fri 23/02/01 at 11:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
eminemmad wrote:
> hey cheese congrats on your 100% in all modes on no mercy thats a
> good achievment. unlike a few years and what is the aim of smackdown
> poo to get through ten easy but boring years!!

errrrr....no. The aim is to win the Championship. And oh yeah, THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES TO DO 10 YEARS ON SMACKDOWN 2 IS THE SAME AS THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO A LADDER MATCH ON NO MERCY!!!!

Slooooooooooooowwwwwwwww.
"Oh look! He's climbed to the top of the ladder!! Why isn't he getting the belt!! On no!! He's not tapping fast enough!! That sure is realistic!! (sarcasm) Oh no, it looks likw we'll be waiting another couple of days for this match to finish!!"

smackdown poo?? Good name, where'd you get that? Nintendo Official Magazine??
Fri 23/02/01 at 11:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Only 35 wrestlers?? Not many.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.