GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown 3!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/01 at 18:56
Regular
WWF Smackdown 3 has been announced for PS2 - First details released are that it will allow up to 9 characters in the ring at any one time, chance to interupt different wrestler entrances, 35 wrestlers yet to be finalised, running play by play commentary, about 72 match modes.
Nothing is confirmed as yet and the title may change before the game is finished - Sounds pretty damn good so far!!!
Tue 10/04/01 at 19:43
i think smackdown3 will be the best wreastleing game for along time.
Tue 03/04/01 at 18:33
Regular
mattyboy wrote:
> I read from somewhere else earlier that there is 35 match modes and
> 72 wrestlers - This sounds more realistic so obviously someone has
> got the wrong facts!!

u hav got the wrong facts actually it is ahem
>1000 moves
>80+ wrestlers includin Rhyno Spike Dudley william regal
>dumpster match >9 ppl in ring at same time
Sat 31/03/01 at 09:42
Smackdown 3 will only be out on the ps2 and will include 85 styles of matches including 6-man tag matches and up to 9 wrestlers the ring at the same time.
They should have:>4 way hell in a cell
>Tag TLC matches
>evening gown matches
>hardcore battle royals
>better season mode(like better story lines etc.)
>being able to choose an actual colour for clothes in create a wrestler(you could only have crap colours like pink and bright green on smackdown 2)
>Different gameplay throughout the season mode(on smackdown 2 the gameplay gets very repetitive)

The release date has been confirmed for June but expect it to be out in july.
Sat 31/03/01 at 09:42
Smackdown 3 will only be out on the ps2 and will include 85 styles of matches including 6-man tag matches and up to 9 wrestlers the ring at the same time.
They should have:>4 way hell in a cell
>Tag TLC matches
>evening gown matches
>hardcore battle royals
>better season mode(like better story lines etc.)
>being able to choose an actual colour for clothes in create a wrestler(you could only have crap colours like pink and bright green on smackdown 2)
>Different gameplay throughout the season mode(on smackdown 2 the gameplay gets very repetitive)

The release date has been confirmed for June but epect it to be out in july.
Mon 12/03/01 at 12:24
For Smackdown 3 they need to have dumpster matchs, Street fights 2out of 3 , and 3 way tag matchs to make it the best game ever.

Also you should be able to start with all the current wwf stars and as you progress in a season mode game unlock classic characters from the past i.e Hulk Hogan, Ultimate warrior and the British Bulldogg and you should have more control in the fueds you are put into like screwing the Rock out of the title.
Sat 24/02/01 at 22:19
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Don't forget Rhino and Jerry Lyn, both of whom are about to debuet in the WWF.
Sat 24/02/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Back in black"
yo ant 3 mins isnt over the top, i cud do it in 1 min, (ok i did it once) butya just gota use al the right tactics!
Sat 24/02/01 at 19:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
mattyboy wrote:
> I read from somewhere else earlier that there is 35 match modes and
> 72 wrestlers - This sounds more realistic so obviously someone has
> got the wrong facts!!

Brilliant!! 35 match modes!! 72 wrestlers!!

There's 66 at the moment, so I think they would add Raven, K-Kwik, William Regal, Big Show, Terri and perhaps Justin Credible.
Sat 24/02/01 at 19:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
chrizzyt wrote:
> rite ant, so i takes you a couple of months to do 1 ladder match, u
> is a bit of a cripple, most of us can do it in bout 3 odd mins!!!
> and smackdown poo didnt come from NOM it came from me, problem!?

Okay, so I was going a little over the top, but stupid names like Smackdown 2 poo really p**s me off, as everyone knows that SD2 and NM are good games, just different!!

Also, 3 mins?? Now I think you're going over the top. {:)
Sat 24/02/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Whatever!"
I am actually not that bad at No Mercy - Why it took me so long I do not know??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.