GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Megalomania the sad truth...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 16:42
Regular
Welldone Goatboy you've managed to lost the respect of a lot of forum users over the last two days.

I look forward to your next 'creative endeavour' or 'sad cry for attention' whatever you want to call it.

Today you've sunk to the level of El Robin. Difference is he's allowed as he is half your age.

Anyway, see if you can get this to 300 posts before 5 tomorrow.
Fri 22/08/03 at 22:42
Regular
Agreed, I rule.

I still think you all like Buffy. Even The Wal.
Fri 22/08/03 at 20:32
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hedfix wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> What did i do to you hedfix?
> You are using me like an insult.
>
> Robin you spam.
>
> I try not to spam unless it's humorous.
>
> You just spam and you admit it.

Example?
Fri 22/08/03 at 18:26
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
You're still arguing? Christ's sake. I think I'll get back to House of the Dead 3 for all it's worth.
Fri 22/08/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, popped on at home to have a shifty through this thread before I hit the shower and head out to play.

Mojo gets it, Stryke gets it. In fact most people get it.
Yes I insult, yes I am sarcastic. Yes I talk down to those I percieve as stupid, age bears no relevance.
However, people like Stryke and Mojo take it in the manner it is meant.
I call Mojo a bummer that prances around in spandex and takes topless photos of his one-syllable named mates - and he in turn points out that I am an old man hanging around trying to be cool.

However, those same people also engage in intelligent, thoughtful debates instead of mindlessly replying to topics just for the sake of it, as Shaneo has admitted.
Now, whilst most of my posts today have been in jest through boredom, it's pretty much accepted that Kiriyama/Shaneo is borderline monogoloid with the barest grasp on walking upright. He is unable to create interesting topics or even add thoughts of his own, merely one or two lines of meaningless keyboard mashing with his hands.
Hands that are balled into fists and being pounded, much like an over excited toddler after too much orange squash.

And I can picture his high-pitched girly giggle as he types "fatty" and thinks to himself "oh cool, I just called someone a name!!!!eleven".
Most people in Life and Movies are decent, intelligent people worth talking to.
However, most Chat regulars remind me of kids screaming and laying on the floor in Tesco because mummy wont let them eat their dinosaur biscuits until they get home.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm not at work anymore and have an aversion to spending my free time on the internet.
Fri 22/08/03 at 17:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Unbeliever wrote:
> For the reason that he is himself?? By virtue of being Goatboy you can
> forgive him?
>
> Hmmm...

------

The funny stuff he does outweighs the incredibly self righteous/annoying stuff he does... just about.

It's part of the balance of life... or something.
Fri 22/08/03 at 17:55
Regular
"8==="
Are you saying he can't help it? :D
Fri 22/08/03 at 17:54
Hedfix wrote:

> Robin you spam.
>
> I try not to spam unless it's humorous.
>
> You just spam and you admit it.
>
> Unfunny spamming is not appreciated ok?

Ok man, ive stopped doing loads now.
at least you didnt moan at me like most people do.
Fri 22/08/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
For the reason that he is himself?? By virtue of being Goatboy you can forgive him?

Hmmm...
Fri 22/08/03 at 17:51
Regular
"That's right!"
Yes, Goatboy loves himself, yes Goatboy values his opinion over all others, but he IS Goatboy. And for that reason, I can forgive him.
Fri 22/08/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Belldandy you tart!

Sorry. I was just feeling left out having not been bitchy yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.