GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who likes the PS3 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 21:33
Regular
I for one think banana controllers are not the way forwards but the PS3 is very powerfull.
Sun 31/07/05 at 10:20
Regular
Digimod wrote:
> I dis like the PS3 i have to admit it is a powerful console but the
> controller really lets it down.

I don't see how anyone here can say whether they like it or not as nobody's played it. You never know, it could be the best controller ever once you actually pick it up.

Plus if you're really that bothered then I'm sure some 3rd party manufacturer will make a PS3 controller that resembles the Dual Shock 2.
Sat 30/07/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Xbox 360 Rules"
I dis like the PS3 i have to admit it is a powerful console but the controller really lets it down.
Sun 24/07/05 at 14:46
"Retarded List"
Aye, I was damn horrified when I saw how small it was. But, I will reserve judgement until I actually hold the wee thing.
Mon 11/07/05 at 01:39
Regular
"8==="
Chr1s wrote:
> [URL]http://edge.i-hacked.com/archives/466[/URL]
>
> Blimey, see what you mean.

Oh god that is actually bloody tiny. Shame as I have enough trouble with the current pad's smallness. :(
Mon 11/07/05 at 01:37
Regular
"8==="
I'll reserve judgement until I see concrete evidence of gameplay and have had a go with the controller.

It certainly isn't going to put me off getting a 360.
Sun 10/07/05 at 21:31
Regular
"The definitive tag"
[URL]http://edge.i-hacked.com/archives/466[/URL]

Blimey, see what you mean.
Sun 10/07/05 at 16:24
"Retarded List"
Chr1s wrote:
> I still think the controller looks like a cheap third party PC
> controller, but obviously we'll have to wait until we get our hands
> around it's enormous handles before we can really pass any judgement
> on it.
>
> You never know, it may be the best pad any of us will ever pick up...

Actually, I've seen a pic somewhere of someone touching it and it is surprisingly small. Too small maybe...

But yes, it's impossible to tell if a pad is any good until you actually hold it.
Sun 10/07/05 at 16:12
Regular
The Ps3 will be banging out crap half finished games more than anything as even Konami have stated it would take something like 6 years to produce a decent game harnessing the games engine to the max.
Sun 10/07/05 at 02:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
The graphics are human like!
Sun 10/07/05 at 01:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I still think the controller looks like a cheap third party PC controller, but obviously we'll have to wait until we get our hands around it's enormous handles before we can really pass any judgement on it.

You never know, it may be the best pad any of us will ever pick up...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.