GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who likes the PS3 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/06/05 at 21:33
Regular
I for one think banana controllers are not the way forwards but the PS3 is very powerfull.
Fri 04/11/05 at 16:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Twain wrote:
> I really hope it'll be more comfy than the Dualshock. God it has to
> be.

Yeah when I've been using a dualshock for an hour or so the bit between my thumbs and index finger really starts to ache.
Sun 30/10/05 at 19:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I really hope it'll be more comfy than the Dualshock. God it has to be.

But i won't make any assumptions until I hold one, and even then I doubt it'll put me off wanting a Revolution.
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:29
Regular
"youngest regular"
Hedfix wrote:
> I predict Oriental Rib will be calling me 'a gay' in a few mins.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now you,go away.
Sun 30/10/05 at 01:17
Regular
You're a gay.

WTF?
Sun 30/10/05 at 01:14
Regular
"8==="
I predict Oriental Rib will be calling me 'a gay' in a few mins.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:42
The PS3 is awesome, it's Spiderman font will make you look cool, and it's banana controllers (still a prototype) will replace your insufficiently sized co cks.
Tue 13/09/05 at 11:37
Regular
I like the look of the PS3 . it has a good spec to it , and because it willplay Ps1 and PS2 games has to be a bonus , thats how it should be.

If Nintendo had produced there machines like that then the gamecube might have been a better contender.
Sat 03/09/05 at 23:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
maybe it was perspective.
"i'm crushing your head and pinching your face"
Sat 03/09/05 at 23:35
That person might have massive, massive hands, though.
Sat 03/09/05 at 13:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Prophet wrote:
> Idiot.
>
> Besides, the PS3 controller has grown on me after my initial horror.

it was only a prototype controller for E3, the release controllers will be different.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.