GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp Bizkit's free gig..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 11:28
Regular
Anyone going?

Tickets 'sold out' after 2 days (there was 20,000 available, and 4 per household).

My four tickets came yesterday, and well, it's free so blah blah. Plus I think there's gunna be some support bands. Can't wait, it's gunna rock.

Finsbury Park, London. Saturday 6th September. Not long now.

I take it you've actually all heard about it? Yes? So, anyone going/got their tickets?
Wed 27/08/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> Throw things at them!
Wed 27/08/03 at 19:49
Regular
http://onsale.ticketmaster.co.uk/EFP0609A.html

There's some more tickets available.
Tue 26/08/03 at 13:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
"Break Stuff" is unbelievably terrible.
Tue 26/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> RoJ wrote:
> Agreed. They are past their sell by date.
> "Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavoured Water" is
> apparently tosh.

In my opinion, whoever told you that is a complete idiot.
Tue 26/08/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
RoJ wrote:
Agreed. They are past their sell by date.

"Significant Other" was their last Decent album: "Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavoured Water" is apparently tosh. I'm not a big fan of them, but I enjoyed the song 'Break Stuff'.
Tue 26/08/03 at 11:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> Throw things at them!

People were throwing things at Good Charlotte the other day at the Reading festival.

Ha ha ha ha!
Tue 26/08/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I know the're doing that concert in Manchester, but knew nothing about London one :(, still I have tickets for 50 Cent and Electric Six later this year :)
Sun 24/08/03 at 23:14
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Limp Bizkit did some Ok ROCK, but then the rest is mixed RnB crap.

Agreed. They are past their sell by date.
Sun 24/08/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I wanna go! Shame I didn't hear about it soon enough. Bah. Probably wouldn't be able to get to London anyway. :(
Sun 24/08/03 at 11:44
Regular
"118 118"
WHY

DID

NOBODY

TELL

ME

??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.