GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh, Lapdance Island"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 15:34
Regular
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/
tv/microsites/L/lapdance_island/index.html

I got some crazy news for you, foo' - it was all a joke! Part of a bigger programme that dupes people into thinking they're taking part in reality TV shows, when it itself is a reality TV show! Quite a good idea actually. Just hope they don't get that himbo Vermin to host it.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
OK, I'll give him 5 more minutes. But after that it's back to the headgear so he can't do himself any more damage.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ssh, he's trying.
Bless.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*stares in disbelief at the stupidity*

It has channel 4 in the URL.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
hmm
Scare Tactics?
It was on last night on Sky One, or something.
Maybe that was it.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You read the thread, right? They're getting more rentagobs too, which is always fun to watch.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:36
Regular
it's pathetic what they'll dream up to keep viewers. sad sad sad.

lapdance island? pfff
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/
tv/microsites/L/lapdance_island/index.html

I got some crazy news for you, foo' - it was all a joke! Part of a bigger programme that dupes people into thinking they're taking part in reality TV shows, when it itself is a reality TV show! Quite a good idea actually. Just hope they don't get that himbo Vermin to host it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.