GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh, Lapdance Island"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 15:34
Regular
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/
tv/microsites/L/lapdance_island/index.html

I got some crazy news for you, foo' - it was all a joke! Part of a bigger programme that dupes people into thinking they're taking part in reality TV shows, when it itself is a reality TV show! Quite a good idea actually. Just hope they don't get that himbo Vermin to host it.
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:00
Regular
"who wrote that?"
i bet that this has given channel 5 a new idea for a programme
Thu 21/08/03 at 18:14
Regular
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> a reality tv show within a reality tv show?
>
> *laughs hysterically*
>
> what?

Just what I was thinking

"Part of a bigger programme that dupes people into thinking they're taking part in reality TV shows, when it itself is a reality TV show!"

I don't get this.

They KNOW that they're in a reality TV show, so, it makes no difference. Yes?
Thu 21/08/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
The thing with that was, even though it sounded incredibly fake and stupid, you just know that someone somewhere has pitched the idea at a board meeting and nearly got it approved.

Really, it's only a tiny step further than that Temptation Island crap and fits in with the whole "more sex in reality TV" thing that seems to be going on.
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:48
Regular
a reality tv show within a reality tv show?

*laughs hysterically*

what?
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Haha, I knew it was fake when I saw the advert for it, it was so bloody obvious.
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It was fake? But they told me to come back in a few weeks because i was in the final 10.

Curses
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i winnur
*dribble*
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You're not even worth it.
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's been 5 minutes guys.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Channel 4
They have programmes after Sky sometimes
See: Friends, Temptation Island etc

So I was thinking perhaps this 'other' programme was the one that started on Sky One last night where they take people and pretend to put them in reality TV shows and then make it go wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.