GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Thing On My Mind - My boyfriend is going to kill me!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 15:18
Regular
First thing on my mind? Boyfriend is going to kill me!

Crashed my Renault Clio last week, quoted £300 worth of damage and I DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF CASH!!

So i need a fast solution because my boyfriend is on a family holiday for two weeks and to save my life I need to sort this before he gets back.

Checked out "fast cash" on Google and found www.monthendmoney.co.uk

I always thought loan companies only offered £5000+ but this company does £80 to £500 and has the money in your account the next day! - GENIUS!!

So I send through some stuff on my fax to them after filling in an online application and BANG, i'm approved and two days later a nice fat wad of cash springs into my account and I take the car in for a little TLC.

I seriously recommend this company to anyone who is a little strapped for cash who needs money fast - it saved me and my car!
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:40
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Mr Pínk wrote:
> ...wow, you guys really went to town with this one, three new girls
> and a half assed story, I'm impressed.

FOOL! One girl, with different usernames!
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:37
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
So you should be :0P
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:35
Regular
"Hallelujah"
...wow, you guys really went to town with this one, three new girls and a half assed story, I'm impressed.
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:17
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Bah, shameless plug.
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:16
Regular
"Not a Jew"
lil_kim wrote:
> No way! Is everyone on these sites just looking to be bitchy?
>
"Sites" emphasises a plural, leading us to believe that she has posted this garbage on other forums elsewhere. So TAKE A HINT AND STOP POSTING IT YOU ASININE FOOL. The plural could be a coincidence, but I don't think so.
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:11
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
More to the point anyone who puts fast cash into google, and this includes the UK one, will see the website she mentions is not even on the first page, more to the point who puts fast cash into a search engine when they want a loan ?

And, if it was her boyfriends car, then she probably isnt insured to drive it anyway, and if is her car then why does she care about her boyfriend eh ?
Thu 21/08/03 at 22:52
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> jeez what's with all the hostility bell? someone coughs and you want
> them banning... ;D

If you look, all three different JATs that she appears to have a conversation with are indeed the same person, it's an advert for the site, nothing more.
Thu 21/08/03 at 22:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Are you saying homos prey on weak minded people?
Thu 21/08/03 at 22:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Loan companies are ghey.

They prey on weak minded people.
Thu 21/08/03 at 20:24
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> 1) The JAT has multiple personality disorder
> 2) Ban her
>
> That is all.

jeez what's with all the hostility bell? someone coughs and you want them banning... ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.