GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Thing On My Mind - My boyfriend is going to kill me!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 15:18
Regular
First thing on my mind? Boyfriend is going to kill me!

Crashed my Renault Clio last week, quoted £300 worth of damage and I DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF CASH!!

So i need a fast solution because my boyfriend is on a family holiday for two weeks and to save my life I need to sort this before he gets back.

Checked out "fast cash" on Google and found www.monthendmoney.co.uk

I always thought loan companies only offered £5000+ but this company does £80 to £500 and has the money in your account the next day! - GENIUS!!

So I send through some stuff on my fax to them after filling in an online application and BANG, i'm approved and two days later a nice fat wad of cash springs into my account and I take the car in for a little TLC.

I seriously recommend this company to anyone who is a little strapped for cash who needs money fast - it saved me and my car!
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:18
Regular
First thing on my mind? Boyfriend is going to kill me!

Crashed my Renault Clio last week, quoted £300 worth of damage and I DO NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF CASH!!

So i need a fast solution because my boyfriend is on a family holiday for two weeks and to save my life I need to sort this before he gets back.

Checked out "fast cash" on Google and found www.monthendmoney.co.uk

I always thought loan companies only offered £5000+ but this company does £80 to £500 and has the money in your account the next day! - GENIUS!!

So I send through some stuff on my fax to them after filling in an online application and BANG, i'm approved and two days later a nice fat wad of cash springs into my account and I take the car in for a little TLC.

I seriously recommend this company to anyone who is a little strapped for cash who needs money fast - it saved me and my car!
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
This looks like spam of the highest (lowest?) order...
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:23
Regular
thanks a lot, soon I'll be in more debt :(
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
It's not spam! Well, technically it is but the website does exist and I've heard of similar ventures before. Beware foolish mortals, lest you sign your soul away!
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Its just some fool trying to be "subtle" at advertising a site.

Ban 'em, Snuggly.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm thinking insurance covers car smashes and this is yet another advert for some shoddy loan service.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:42
Regular
true, but you get forced to pay 'excess' on most insurance don't you? It's always around 300 quid aswell.

Insurance companies, you get ripped off 12 months a year, then they whinge when they have to pay out ....
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:43
Regular
it is a poor attempt at subtle advertising though
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:02
Regular
No way! Is everyone on these sites just looking to be bitchy?

Only put it in cos most of my mates are stuck and they find this kinda thing useful, plus there is nothing else to do at work. And yeah i guess this is a kind of advertising for that company but unlucky for u lot, i dont actually work for them, i work for my dads car cmpany on admin!

So whatever anywy, u find what i say useful then use it, if not, im not really arsed

xxx
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
lil_kim wrote:
> No way! Is everyone on these sites just looking to be bitchy?

Yup pretty much. Most people around here shove their face into a wasps nest or whatever before signing online so they're extra mad to spout their little rants about the world.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.