GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I often wipe my ears with my boxer shorts...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/08/03 at 22:36
Regular
Think about it. We all do things we don't even think about. Automatically - One of the first things I do when I get out the shower is get dry, and go to put on some underwear. But before putting them on, I often wipe my ears dry with them. Nobody likes wet ears. Luckily - my ears are surprisingly unwaxy, so no problems there, but im sure some of you are planning your ridiculling posts this very second.

Gross? Mayby. But I bet you do. Or at least somthing else equally automatically and weird. Somthing you do without even thinking about it. So what is is?

P.S. STOP what your doing right now - look where your hands are? By your side? On your keyboard? Scratching your nose? I bet that was automatic too wasnt it...
Thu 21/08/03 at 00:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Matt I didn't know you could bend that much.
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
It used to anoy my ex-bf off...lol...

PS..do u know u can't say the word p!ss.....shame!
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Me too.
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
I have a strange habbit of biting my lips.....
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:06
" Crazy!"
I bite my fingernails, my lips and when you said 'what you doing now?'. I was scratching my balls.
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Wipe your hands on your socks. Not when you get out of the shower, whenever they're dirty/greasy/covered in blood. It doesn't show like it does on trousers, and they're normally quite absorbant.
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I bite my nails without thinking about it. I say anyways a lot too. I dont wipe my ears with boxer shorts though, probably because I don't wear boxer shorts.
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
That's not a normal thing top do TGMBloke however I have secrets too...terrible, terribly disturbing secrets...**hides body**
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
My hands were around my pe.....

Er, pen. Yes thats it. My pen.
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
eewwwwwwwww

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.