GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick WoW questions..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Tue 28/06/05 at 11:33
Regular
Rogue vs Shaman - 1 vs 1?

Best class in the game?
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:27
Regular
Same with my Alliance Rogue, nailed a level 47 Mage at level 44 taking a tiny amount of damage.
Thu 30/06/05 at 13:53
Regular
Intellect increases mana by 15 and chance to get critcal hits with spells.

Casters want Intellect > Stamina > Spirit.

As a rogue I find mages probably the easiest class to beat.
Thu 30/06/05 at 11:02
Regular
Intellect increases Mana?

I thought it was just so you learnt your skills at a faster rate the higher your intellect was.

I thought spirit as it improves mana regen rates, will switch em round if it does increase mana though.
Thu 30/06/05 at 08:42
Regular
I would say intellect, stamina and then spirit.

The more mana, the better. Most of the later items usually come with equal amounts of intellect, stamina and spirit anyway which helps muchly.
Thu 30/06/05 at 08:17
Regular
Some say it was a blip which has now been fixed and that you can steal deal X amount of damage whilst in fear without it breaking, much to the f**ked off Warlocks who from day one have had Fear break when dealing damage without Blizzard explaining why it differs for Priests and Warlocks...

Anyway, started back on Dragonmaw last night with my Undead Priest, up to level 8 so far but didn't play it all that much. Cyclone, recommendations on the stats... I was thinking along the lines of:

Spirit > Stamina > Interlect

Leading from left to right in terms of what I will concentrate on the most. Can't see the point in Strength and Agility as they will both be a total last resort if I need to deal a tiny bit of Melee damage.
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hadn't noticed tbh, because I cast Mind Flay/VE/MB and by the time I've finished checking my health etc the fear ends. I don't think I've had it cut early very much...
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Preists could deal damage to feared targets without it increasing the chance of it breaking? Im glad that's getting changed then.
Wed 29/06/05 at 10:29
Regular
I'm not paying for the best RPG available, I paid for it in the shop. Now I am paying for regular content and server management, the latter of which would have been handled better by a bunch of thelidomide monkeys with cuban cigars.

Content is okay I suppose, the Honour system and Battlegrounds are both very worthy additions. Weather effects I would like, imagine the Wetlands covered in Snow or the Dwarven/IF Districts without on a changing clock, it would add a whole lot of required atmosphere to some areas.

Oh and I may change my mind on the Priest thing, read earlier that in today's patch when Priests use Fear they can no longer deal any damage without it ending, people are preeeeeety pieced about this and it is a barstuarders gripe of mine as they keep changing the classes so you can't settle with one knowing theywill only add to it and not take away. F**k knows what is going through their minds to remove stuff from characters hundreds of hours in, doesn't take an expert to figure they are just cocking things up as far as this goes.
Wed 29/06/05 at 10:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I think they'll be up at 11am latest. It's the weekly maintenance time.
Wed 29/06/05 at 09:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
All servers are down for maintenance.
I'm not off on a Wed very often, how long does it usually take for them to come back up?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.