GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nathan Jones in huge new movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 22:05
Regular
Sorry if this has already been posted or if its sposed to be in one of the threads.

But Nathan jones is in Mexico filming one of the biggest budget movies of all time, called Troy, starring Brad Pitt. Jones will be in the opening battle sequence but will be filming for a month.

Got this from 411.com, you guys probly all use this place, i dunno.
Fri 22/08/03 at 16:51
Regular
Ah, that's good news. I'll say it one more time, he was crap at wrestling.
Fri 22/08/03 at 16:32
Regular
"..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Is it just me or did Nathan Jones never have an actual match in the
> WWE?

The deal with Jones is, Vince signed him unseen after hearing about him wrestling for the WWA when they toured Australia...Vince then saw him wrestle and realised he'd made a big mistake AFTER having already advertised him for the next pay-per-view to team with 'taker against Big Show and A-Train. Vince did the only thing he could do, wrote an angle which put Jones out of the match, made it a handicap and packed the Aussie off to OVW to learn how it's done.
Fri 22/08/03 at 16:29
Regular
"..."
DW wrote:
> Nathan Jones plays football for Brighton.

Forest have a youth team player called Nathan Jones too.
Fri 22/08/03 at 14:02
Regular
Tbh, I always thought he never looked that good in the ring, it seemed as if he barely had any practice matches. I'm glad he's gone.
Fri 22/08/03 at 11:11
Regular
He teamed with the Undertaker in a match once.
Fri 22/08/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Hmmm, I'm not sure. I remember one time he did some kicks on A-Train which looked ok. But then I read they had to film it a couple of times cos Jones kept falling over and getting it wrong.

Dunno about a match though.
Thu 21/08/03 at 22:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Is it just me or did Nathan Jones never have an actual match in the WWE?
Wed 20/08/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Sorry about not putting the full address in, its such a big site i thought everyone here would know it.
Wed 20/08/03 at 18:12
Regular
Ah, now it works :)
Wed 20/08/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
411 doesn't work because the website is www.411mania.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.