GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nathan Jones in huge new movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 22:05
Regular
Sorry if this has already been posted or if its sposed to be in one of the threads.

But Nathan jones is in Mexico filming one of the biggest budget movies of all time, called Troy, starring Brad Pitt. Jones will be in the opening battle sequence but will be filming for a month.

Got this from 411.com, you guys probly all use this place, i dunno.
Tue 19/08/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Sorry if this has already been posted or if its sposed to be in one of the threads.

But Nathan jones is in Mexico filming one of the biggest budget movies of all time, called Troy, starring Brad Pitt. Jones will be in the opening battle sequence but will be filming for a month.

Got this from 411.com, you guys probly all use this place, i dunno.
Tue 19/08/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I use 411 all the time. I love Scott Keith's take on the shows. As you probably have guessed, I already knew that but I'm sure a few people on here don't.

Nathan Jones isn't much of a wrestler anyway. No real loss.
Tue 19/08/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeh 411 is great.

But some of them really seem to hate WWE now and just try to ridicule it every week, but they still write huge columns on it. Ah well, i guess they are just pointing out facts.

And you're right about Jones.
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:51
Regular
Nathan Jones plays football for Brighton.
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:54
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
As a palace fan I am officially required to hate brighton. The seaweed got sent down to where they belong. Ha Ha Ha. Not that anyone here supports them though...

Anyway...Nathan Jones....
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:56
Regular
Yes. :cD

I have been following Brighton for the past week or two. I go down there every week (well, nearly) so I could support them...only, being a Wanderers fan, we will have to face them two times a season and I couldn't support a team that COULD cost us 6 points.
Wed 20/08/03 at 01:03
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Someone needs to tell Brighton to get their pitch off the local playing fields and build a 4th corner to the stadium. :-)
Wed 20/08/03 at 10:40
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
411.com doesn't work :0(
Wed 20/08/03 at 10:47
Regular
Tryed it, but I don't think it worked.
Wed 20/08/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
411 doesn't work because the website is www.411mania.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.