GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I vote for..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 15:33
Regular
Wrong forum.

I done this last time, three months ago, but it was a little rushed etc. This time, I'm a little more prepared.

So, lets finish the topic title. "I vote for...Grandprix."

Why? I'll tell you why.

• He's an excellent match writer, especially in the hardcore department.
• He's been a member of SR for ages. A valuable member, I might add.
• He's kind, funny etc.
• He contributes to SR a lot, notably the F1 in Sport Forum.
• He's never got as many votes as he deserves.

You know, I could go on, but why, he deserves to be a notable and if anyone chooses to disagree; post a valuable arguement and I'll argue back.

Vote WWE...Vote Grandprix.

Seriously, if we all vote for him, he'll be the next Notable. Hopefully. Yeah.

Peace.
Mon 18/08/03 at 17:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, I probably will vote Grandprix. If anyone deserved it more than him, then, well, they've probably already been voted in.

:-)
Mon 18/08/03 at 16:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm voting the same person as I did last time*

*Grandprix.

:D

(Stolen from Jetty Wetty mwah ha ha)
Mon 18/08/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Cheers for the support guys but you are facing an uphill battle. By all means, vote for me if you wish but it will be a miracle if I got voted in.

I'm not getting my expectations up.
Mon 18/08/03 at 16:03
Regular
I agree, I never knew Grandprix was a member for so long, and he should already be a Notable, so if we all vote for him he will get it. Dw's said all of his good points so I won't say anymore except VOTE GP!
Mon 18/08/03 at 15:50
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Grandprix to take Ants place, ant hates Sr now he prefers playing Tactical Ops, thats what i heard anyway..
Mon 18/08/03 at 15:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
GrandPrix does not deserve it*

*A lie.
Mon 18/08/03 at 15:33
Regular
Wrong forum.

I done this last time, three months ago, but it was a little rushed etc. This time, I'm a little more prepared.

So, lets finish the topic title. "I vote for...Grandprix."

Why? I'll tell you why.

• He's an excellent match writer, especially in the hardcore department.
• He's been a member of SR for ages. A valuable member, I might add.
• He's kind, funny etc.
• He contributes to SR a lot, notably the F1 in Sport Forum.
• He's never got as many votes as he deserves.

You know, I could go on, but why, he deserves to be a notable and if anyone chooses to disagree; post a valuable arguement and I'll argue back.

Vote WWE...Vote Grandprix.

Seriously, if we all vote for him, he'll be the next Notable. Hopefully. Yeah.

Peace.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.