GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't bur-leeeeve the video I found in Virgin."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Executions".

That's right, a video of real-life executions called "Executions". I didn't think that sort of thing was legal in this country!? I've seen adverts for that sort of stuff on American TV and mail order adverts in magazines - but to be able to go up your town centre, into a respectable video shop and buy a video showing people being killed is beyond belief. I'm not going to get all "think of the children" over this, because it's an 18, I don't have to watch it and there are people all over the world in situations where they see murders and death everyday. It just shocked me a bit, that's all.
Sat 23/08/03 at 22:39
Regular
"cachoo"
Absolutely. They're all real. That's why it was banned! There was one where it didn't look real where these two men were executed for raping women and got shot in the back of the heads. Very gruesome. Didn't look *that* real. But real enough to make you believe for the sick stuff they did.
Sat 23/08/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Sure, 'deaths'.
Sat 23/08/03 at 22:33
Regular
"cachoo"
The deaths in the video ?
Sat 23/08/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Are you sure they are real. I mean SURE.
Fri 22/08/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
monkey_man wrote:
> Yeah, but that's hardly the same now, is it. News broadcasts are
> slightly different to watching an execution take place.

Its not as if the News is anything like real-life now
Thu 21/08/03 at 03:23
Regular
"cachoo"
Ohhh no no no no. That executions video sucks! I watched it sneakily ages ago when I was about 12. It wasn't very interesting. Then again, death isn't.
But you know.. not as 'deathly' as it you think it's gonna be.
Just some hanging and rah.
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:39
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
But how does that make me a necrophilliac? You can't prove nuffin! Muahahahahahaha *cough* hehe ;0)
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:38
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> "You put that on and I'm going to stab you through the cheek
> with this fork and film it"
>
> That stopped him? Bleh!
>
> Must...see...this...
>
> Snuff-movie-watching necrophiliac freak.
>
>
> I'll watch it with you.

Superb :0D
Tue 19/08/03 at 11:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Blank wrote:
> And how many of you said on September 11th "No, turn the TV off,
> I don't want to watch it over and over again please thankyou".
> You all watched it over and over again for about five hours like the
> rest of us, don't get all self righteous.
---

Nope, was at work and listened to the radio.
And made several posts about the continual replaying on the news of the footage.

I dont want to watch people dying thanks very much
Tue 19/08/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Blank wrote:
> And how many of you said on September 11th "No, turn the TV off,
> I don't want to watch it over and over again please thankyou".
> You all watched it over and over again for about five hours like the
> rest of us, don't get all self righteous.

That's different though - you watch for developments. Like they say, "It's live - anything can happen". The Executions video gives you a choice between buying it, taking it home and watching it, or leaving it in the shop. I chose to leave it there because I don't want to see clips of people dying - I've seen plenty before and it's pretty disturbing.

When 9/11 happened, that was probably the only time in my life when I haven't actually had a television. Me and my girlfriend had just moved into a flat in Cambridge and all we had was clothes, a bed and a radio. We were in a pub by one of the greens (Fort something?) and went into the main town bit, but decided to go home and make phone calls instead. But I would have watched it all because it was one of the most significant events in our lifetime. So stop being a twunt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.