GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football - Div 1, 2, 3 and Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
The bulk of you lot are fans of Premiership teams, and ive seen very little about the rest of the leagues. So you can guess what this thread is about really. Where are the rest of you? Show your colours, in here!

Anyway, some of you know who i support - Sheffield Wednesday. Being on holiday till yesterday meant i missed the start of our season. Finding ourselves in Division 2, we really have to aim to get out of there and push for promotion. Its going to be tough, but i think we can do it. So far we have won one and drawn one, and 4 points from 6 is a fair return, plus its been our best start to a season for what must be six years!

Im really looking forward to the rest of the season now, im a season ticket holder, and back them wherever they go.

So, how about the rest of you? What of the season then?
Sat 27/12/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Leroy Litta - What a `Saviour´!! :D

It wasn't looking too-good when we were a goal-down to Brentford, yesterday - and then he pops-up with an equaliser; and another! :D

He may not be a Lee Peacock, but it's 3-points I feel we are really gonna need, come the end of the season.

I'm interested to see who Danny Wilson brings-in, since he said he will be looking to spend in the window, next-month...
Fri 26/12/03 at 18:34
Regular
The referee's a wánkér!

Brighton 4-0 Wycombe

4th Brighton
24th Wycombe

But I'm angry because we had two players sent off, one after 16 minutes for 'foul and abusive language', which will no doubt be argued, and one after 65 minutes for a 2nd yellow. Neither should have been cards.
Sat 20/12/03 at 18:42
Regular
"360: swfcman"
DW:UK wrote:
> Wycombe 2-0 Bournemouth
> Brentford 0-2 Swindon
> Sheff. Wed 0-0 Chesterfield
>
> Wednesday could only manage a draw with the new BOTTOM of the league
> club? Hahahaah!
>

Turner Out.
Sat 20/12/03 at 16:57
Regular
Wycombe 2-0 Bournemouth
Brentford 0-2 Swindon
Sheff. Wed 0-0 Chesterfield

Wednesday could only manage a draw with the new BOTTOM of the league club? Hahahaah! We're 2 points ahead of Chesterfield. HAHAHA! That's one more league play between Wycombe and Woking. I laugh at Mandy.

Hahah a 90th minute penalty means that Woking only get 1 point instead of 3. Haha go Gravesend.

I'm happy.

Tony Adams' Wycombe Highlights

W 2
D 3
L 4

Hopefully by the end of the year that'll change to 4 wins, 3 draws and 4 loses.
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:14
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Woking won 4-1 baby!
Sat 13/12/03 at 12:43
Regular
"thegodfather"
Two of the relegated teams from last season meet today, West ham and Sunderland both just outside the play-off zone.
Hammers need better finishing than they showed against Stoke on Tuesday, up the Hammers?
Mon 01/12/03 at 11:57
Regular
"hit the road jack"
We one our first in 4 games at home to Crewe. Just one point behind West Brom but one game game ahead.
Sun 30/11/03 at 23:05
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Woking win again! Our next match is in the FA Cup

By the way, Where are Stevenage ;)
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I must say that Hartlepool are doing exceptionally well in Division 2. It's very tight at the top of that division though.
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:40
Regular
"360: swfcman"
8 games without a win for us.

So much for our hope of going straight back up.

Still...plenty of games to go...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.