GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Freddy or Jason win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/08/03 at 19:04
Regular
I don't want to see this film if they give in and have neither winning, both dying or whatever. I want to see one win. So who is it, for anyone who's seen it? Cheers.
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:04
Regular
I don't want to see this film if they give in and have neither winning, both dying or whatever. I want to see one win. So who is it, for anyone who's seen it? Cheers.
Sun 17/08/03 at 20:02
Regular
clint eastwood
Sun 17/08/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Wouldn't a better question be 'Does one of them win?'?
Sun 17/08/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
One of my friends said Jason wins but another said Freddy does so I have no idea. I'd personally bet on Freddy myself. He like controls nightmares so he could just come out of a wall or something and stab him in the back. Then again if Jason got a hold of Freddy in the real world (not dream world where he can't die) then Freddy would be quickly hacked to death before Freddy could even stretch his hand out.
Sun 17/08/03 at 20:30
Regular
"118 118"
There's a twist, thats all I'll say.
Sun 17/08/03 at 21:55
Regular
I guess they kill each other, unless the people that jason and freddy try to kill in their own films come and get them both.
Mon 18/08/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Selected"
they fall in love, everybody wins that way
Mon 18/08/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Kyz wrote:
> There's a twist, thats all I'll say.

What twist? I didn't spot any twist. I was probably too busy laughing at how bad the film was.

Some nice breasts though....
Mon 18/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
They have a baby and call him Damion.

Then they shave off his hair and find.....

A BALD HEAD!!!

DUN DUN DUN!!!
Mon 18/08/03 at 18:37
Regular
  wrote:
> They have a baby and call him Damion.
>
> Then they shave off his hair and find.....
>
> A BALD HEAD!!!
>
> DUN DUN DUN!!!

having no user name shouldn't be allowed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.