GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which famous people's have you seen."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 06:54
Regular
How many famous/infamous people from the music and acting world have been spotted by the forum users,and where did you see them.

I'll open up with Robbie Williams at Gatwick airport,I was picking a mate up at the arrivals gate and he came strolling through with another guy.

My actor will be Glen Murphy (Londons Burning),who was outside Leyton fire station in London.

P.S seeing a musician in concert doesn't count,it has to be in normal everyday life.
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:26
Regular
Bob_Monkhouse wrote:
> dave quinnan from the bill
>
> and bob the builder - neil morrisey
>
> both went to oakwood where i work

You saw Neil? Wasn't sure if he was in or not.

Drummer from Stereophonics was there too.
Sun 17/08/03 at 00:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Poogash wrote:
> I met Brian Blessed at my graduation. I even went across the stage and
> shook his hand. If I'd thought about it I wouldve mentioned how great
> he was in flash gordon! 8-)

Ah, but you didn't tell the story of how you pussied out when you saw him walking on his own! Tell the story!
Sun 17/08/03 at 00:38
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think you will find he is called Andrew Paul.
Sun 17/08/03 at 00:36
Regular
"Great Scott's"
dave quinnan from the bill

and bob the builder - neil morrisey

both went to oakwood where i work
Sun 17/08/03 at 00:13
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I saw J.K. Rowling walking up Princess Street when I was walking through town to get home. (For all you English people Princess Street is the main shopping street in Edinburgh where J.K. Rowling lives and so do I funnily enough)
Sun 17/08/03 at 00:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The short Chuckle Brother, he trod on my sisters foot.
Sun 17/08/03 at 00:05
Regular
"It Burns!"
I met Brian Blessed at my graduation. I even went across the stage and shook his hand. If I'd thought about it I wouldve mentioned how great he was in flash gordon! 8-)
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:32
Regular
Yes, it's true. Come here little boy...
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:26
Regular
"\\"
DW wrote:
> maddmun wrote:
> I sleep with Micheal Jackson.
>
> I am Michael Jackson.

OH MY GOD... you're both gay... I never thought both of you were gay. maddum of course but michael jackson!!!!???... i still don't believe it!
Sat 16/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> I sleep with Micheal Jackson.

I am Michael Jackson.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.