GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which famous people's have you seen."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 06:54
Regular
How many famous/infamous people from the music and acting world have been spotted by the forum users,and where did you see them.

I'll open up with Robbie Williams at Gatwick airport,I was picking a mate up at the arrivals gate and he came strolling through with another guy.

My actor will be Glen Murphy (Londons Burning),who was outside Leyton fire station in London.

P.S seeing a musician in concert doesn't count,it has to be in normal everyday life.
Tue 19/08/03 at 20:51
Regular
"relocated"
I've danced with Julia Sawalha.
Tue 19/08/03 at 20:41
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Bob_Monkhouse wrote:
> dave quinnan from the bill
>
> and bob the builder - neil morrisey
>
> both went to oakwood where i work
>
> You saw Neil? Wasn't sure if he was in or not.
>
> Drummer from Stereophonics was there too.

yeah he was in the other day well about 4 days ish a go
Sun 17/08/03 at 16:22
Regular
"That's right!"
I've met a few people from Byker Grove (Bridgette - I knew her brother, Regina - I knew her brother, as well as a few others) as well as my mate Seb being an extra in it.

I met the geordie guy from Fight School in a clothes shop. Don't know if any of you ever watched that, it was on Sky One.

That's about it. I live a dull life.
Sun 17/08/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Pierce Brosnan in Dublin airport.
Sun 17/08/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
I saw Ian Hislop (bloke from Have I Got News for You) on a ferry going to France and a couple of actors from Dream Team (not sure of their names) at Amsterdam airport. Thats about it!
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:33
Regular
"thegodfather"
I saw Rowen Atkinson walking down Wardour St in Londons West end a few years back,I think he was appearing in a play at the time,and his face really is as rubbery in real life.
Sun 17/08/03 at 03:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive met one of the female gladiators.

She had blonde hair, can't recall her name.
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I walked past John Hurt once. True story. And that's it.
--

Mackie at our Barfly gig. Tsk, you forgot.
Snuggly "That's...that's Mackie!"
Goatboy "Yeah...go say hello"
Snuggly "That's Mackie!"
Goatboy "Yes, I know. Go say hi, he won't bite"
Snuggly "That's Mackie!"
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've been told to "f### off" by Brian May, and in return told him his guitar solos sucked and he had really bad hair.
Buster Bloodvessel in The Dublin Castle before a gig.
James Hetfield & Jason Newstead in Metalheadz when it used to be in Carnaby Street.
Mate walked into Brett Anderson and knocked him over, I laughed as I helped him up.
Henry Rollins in Tower Records, Piccadilly. I didn't disturb him.
That whiny get from Starsailor at our gig at The Barfly - I wasn't allowed to punch him.
The Fun Loving Criminals - good mates with them, and Snuggly & monkey_man chatting to Mackie the drummer when we played The Barfly last year. I had to abandon chatting to him in the downstairs bar to chat to a lovely.
Jarvis Cocker too many times, he lives right near the studio in Hoxton.
Gary Numan sat opposite me on the tube, got on at Epping with his wife - I was too scared to talk to him, he looked mean.
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:27
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I walked past John Hurt once. True story. And that's it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.