GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I could take anyone a you guys at Smash Bros. Melee... or Monkey Target!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/08/03 at 22:18
Regular
Hehe, that should spark controversy...
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:18
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
Hehe, that should spark controversy...
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
"QPR 1974"
It doesn't mean you could beat them. Challenge all you want.
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
Haha, course it doesn't for certain... but in all fairness, i would be confident... i wish Smash Bro.s could be played online... then i'd show em... *shakes his fists* i'd show all of em!!!... kmmkmm....
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Controversial.....
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:54
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
I thought the people on here used to be interested in games...
surely that means competition, whether it be with the comp AI or your mates. to be honest it's a lil disappointing that everyone is so defeatist nowadays... guess nintendo et all was right to start dumbing down and shortening games
Fri 15/08/03 at 23:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Or rather the fact that this topic is, er, pointless...
Fri 15/08/03 at 23:15
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
well, actually not necessarily, my dear cub. for say someone with an interest in the game did decide to reply, then it'd be interesting to hear what they had to say about it, perhaps not to you, but to me. and in fact, out of rivalry often breeds friendship.. so you have to put things out there to see what happens, the fact that you have no interest doesn't mean someone may like that game and fancy a friendly squabble
Fri 15/08/03 at 23:35
Regular
"Festivus!"
we don't care
Fri 15/08/03 at 23:44
Regular
"No Flash Photograph"
why do people here seem to feel the need to be sarcastic to gain the respect of other similar dopeheads? never heard the phrase that if you can't say anything positive, say nothing at all?
the very fact you waste your time making stupid comments like that gives me no respect for you at all.. i did that when i was about 12
Sat 16/08/03 at 00:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, I'm not saying competition/rivalry et al are bad and we are all apathetic losers (well, most of us) just this topic seems to state a rather flippant message that to be truly honest, nobody cares about. We are enver going to play you to test you, so why bother?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.