GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 New MapPack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Anyone else got the new maps? I downloaded them before and they seem(only at first look) to kick ass there much better than the ones released before, my favourite maps gotta be Terminal! getting blown up in a ghost by the train is well fun!
O and btw i dont care if dont play halo 2 anymore so dont post telling me
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:53
Regular
They were too busy making Mario Party 69.
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:15
Regular
"8==="
EA have the licence.

Nintendo must own part of it too.

If Nintedndo get their **** together (yeah right) then there might be a chance of an online version on the Revolution. I don't think Ninty are that bright, whatever happened to them helping EA not make a pig's ear of Rogue Agent anyway?
Wed 06/07/05 at 00:16
Regular
There is one thing that I can't understand in the world of gaming.

Why hasn't Rare remade Goldeneye? Can you imagine it on LIVE? It would be f00king sweet.
Wed 06/07/05 at 00:10
Regular
"8==="
Perfect Dark Zero soon. :)
Wed 06/07/05 at 00:01
Regular
Yeh.
Too many 'tards who kick Dolores if he betrays (accidently?). I find it difficult to actually win on BTB, the teams are always evenly matched to such a point the game becomes a stalemate. Where both teams attack/die over and over again, and I sometimes want to play with people who work as a team instead of having to listen to some jumped up american gayboy giving out his tactic of everyone kill the other team (well fu***ng duh).

*sigh*
Tue 05/07/05 at 23:55
Regular
"8==="
Perhaps because matchmaking sucks the higher you get, custom games get boring and the sheer amount of 'tards gradually wears away at the fun element of the game especially as you gain levels and meet the same ol' retards just with different names?

Just a guess.
Tue 05/07/05 at 23:51
Regular
Oh, Ok.

When I get a job/steal money I shall buy the map pack. Until then I can't actually face playing Halo 2, and I don't know why.
Tue 05/07/05 at 23:46
Regular
"8==="
No.

*Slaps*

There will be preview version of each playlist alongside the normal playlists.

If you don't have the maps you stick to the normal playlists.

It's easy (just make sure you get the previous 4 mpas, which should all be free, now because they are being integrated into the normal playlists).
Tue 05/07/05 at 23:42
Regular
Oh noes.

Does this mean I will have to buy the maps to play Halo 2 online?
Tue 05/07/05 at 21:31
Regular
"8==="
Very reasonable.

The americans have to pay $11.99 apparently.

That thing I said about getting preview versions of each playlist won't happen until sometime next week when they filter the maps into matchmaking. At the moment they can only be used in custom games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.