GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 New MapPack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 05/07/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Anyone else got the new maps? I downloaded them before and they seem(only at first look) to kick ass there much better than the ones released before, my favourite maps gotta be Terminal! getting blown up in a ghost by the train is well fun!
O and btw i dont care if dont play halo 2 anymore so dont post telling me
Sat 16/07/05 at 17:16
Regular
"8==="
That's the extra content?

I got that stuff with the Brute Force bonus disk AGES AGO.
Sat 16/07/05 at 15:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Good job that they polished the Elites/marines walking skills. It must have looked like a zombie shooter...
They should have let MC keep the energy sword though!
Sat 16/07/05 at 15:40
Regular
It was an early demo designed to show that the game was coming along, and how it may look.

Funnily enough, not all games shown pre-release at E3 are full complete final versions.
Sat 16/07/05 at 15:24
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Have you checked out the videos on the Halo 2 Map disc? The original Halo game trailer. Master Cheif sounds squeaky, the men look like zombies, elites walk aound like old men and the MC wields a blue plasma sword. It also makes the marines/MC look like the bad guys. Weren't Bungie telling a few lies then at E3 5 years ago?
Sat 16/07/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Touched!"
Still undecided if I'm gonna bother with this. Halo 2 just got boring very quickly.
Sat 16/07/05 at 10:54
Regular
yeah the new maps are good. if anyone wants a game on one my gamertag is
The peasant
Wed 13/07/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Are the maps more spacious than in Halo 2 that felt all cramped up,
> not like Halo..

i dont think any of the maps are cramped on h2 other than warlock if anything some would be better smaller or with more vehicles to get around faster
Mon 11/07/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Are the maps more spacious than in Halo 2 that felt all cramped up, not like Halo..
Sat 09/07/05 at 12:41
Regular
"8==="
I've been playing it quite a bit but I've been jumping round the playlists, joining on my own and playing with random people.
Sat 09/07/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Hedfix wrote:
> Perhaps because matchmaking sucks the higher you get, custom games get
> boring and the sheer amount of 'tards gradually wears away at the fun
> element of the game especially as you gain levels and meet the same
> ol' retards just with different names?
>

So very, very true.

I haven't played it in ages, a month now maybe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.