GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Me Please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/08/03 at 00:18
Regular
As some of you may be aware i was going to make a website on habbohotel, i did have a layout that i done myself but i do not like it any longer and as i am completely useless at designing things i was wondering if there was anybody out there who could design me a layout that will stand out?
Wed 13/08/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
phi11ip wrote:

>
> I'm not gonna bother looking for stuff to do. There's one site for a
> small solicitors that sponsor my dads football team that I was gonna
> redo but I can't think of a nice way of saying, "Can I remake
> your site, it's crap at the moment."

My friend just does it the other way round; redesigns just the home page, then gets in touch with them and says "I had a spare couple of hours and thought I would come up with a few ideas for your website....."

Obviously sometimes they say get lost, other times they say no then steal some of his ideas and sometimes they say yes.

There is obviously a copyright issue, with using company names/logo's etc(especially with a firm of Solicitors) so be careful.

Speaking of football teams, another friend of mine created a Access Database for his footbal team (currently in the 3rd Division) and it contained all player details such as ages, fitness levels, injuries, 400m times etc etc etc etc etc. (bit like a mini CV). He sold it to them for a one off fee of £750 and a season ticket, not bad for a weeks spare time effort.
Wed 13/08/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nowadays I always try to keep copies of the original index pages, just so I have a record for nostagia (a laugh)
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've given in.

I'm gonna redo the homepage and email it like you said.

My Dad is good mates with the head.. head... head something there so I don't think he'll steal the design!

Not going to charge either, I just want to get a nice little portfolio up and running of sites I made.

Ooooooh, I could always do a BlahPro though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.