GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hahahahahaha!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:15
Regular
[URL]https://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-role-playing-en&t=18245&p=1&tmp=1#post18245[/URL]

Hands up, I had no idea what the hell was different about this type of server as I presumed it was solely for questing only without the opposing faction. For the love of fresh air and to show you do leave the house, PLEASE tell me none of you play like this?

There is no forgiveness on any level, they should be burnt and left to wrinkle/swell in a bath of pigs blood.
Wed 06/07/05 at 13:43
Regular
"8==="
Yeah I know what you mean and that's what I thought you'd say. However I can see where these people are coming from knowing the whole lot of tabletop/ pen and paper games that are around.

It's like when I was playing Close Combat and we were all using proper marine terminology because that was how the host wanted it - it was quality!
Wed 06/07/05 at 14:25
Regular
"bot"
I have friends who play D&D. Damn geeks.
Wed 06/07/05 at 15:18
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> Sounds like fun if you're someone who'd rather have fun than be
> bothered by what other people think.

There's fun and then there's AD&D...

"I have fowled you with meine staff of Stamina 54, you canst not beat meine ring of theine divine mana fire power 321+ , back yee varmint, before I burn thou to the fire of aldrean, woeful rogue, you powers canst not beat me!"
Wed 06/07/05 at 15:43
Regular
"8==="
Nope as I said, stereotypes are rubbish.

Mabye in america that sort of thing might be true, or those who act on stage and do AD&D might talk like that (I know one of my friends used to ham it up a few times to take the pee, but never seriously).
Wed 06/07/05 at 16:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Suicide Soldier wrote:
> \"My name is Mary, I am a 40 year old librarian who frowns upon
> physical intermacy, I tailor clothes for fun and I also like to
> collect herbs\"
>
> I said role play b*tch!

Why does your keyboard insert backslashes when you use "?
Wed 06/07/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm sure there are aspects of your life that can be mocked just as well.
I don't want to play on a Roleplay server, so I don't. They do, so they go to RP servers precisely so they don't get somebody going "ahahahahahaha".
What does it matter to you what somebody else does?

"It all sounds rather geeky to me.
Well, call it whatever you want. There’s a reason why there’s only so few RP servers: it’s most certainly not for everyone. The majority will enjoy a PvP server, or perhaps a more laidback gaming session at a PvE server. Few of the players on there take Wow as serious as we do, or at least not in the same manner."

They're not harming anybody, they're on their own server. Just playing how they want to, on a dedicated server to meet their gaming needs.
/golfclap
Wed 06/07/05 at 17:00
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Nope as I said, stereotypes are rubbish.

So's playing Dungeons and Dragons with a pice of paper and a pencil.
Wed 06/07/05 at 17:30
Regular
"8==="
Yeah you need dice and friends too.

Otherwise it just doesn't work.
Wed 06/07/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
Lots of dice, all different shapes :)
Wed 06/07/05 at 17:42
Regular
"8==="
D100.

Oh dear. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.