GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hahahahahaha!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:15
Regular
[URL]https://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-role-playing-en&t=18245&p=1&tmp=1#post18245[/URL]

Hands up, I had no idea what the hell was different about this type of server as I presumed it was solely for questing only without the opposing faction. For the love of fresh air and to show you do leave the house, PLEASE tell me none of you play like this?

There is no forgiveness on any level, they should be burnt and left to wrinkle/swell in a bath of pigs blood.
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:15
Regular
[URL]https://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-role-playing-en&t=18245&p=1&tmp=1#post18245[/URL]

Hands up, I had no idea what the hell was different about this type of server as I presumed it was solely for questing only without the opposing faction. For the love of fresh air and to show you do leave the house, PLEASE tell me none of you play like this?

There is no forgiveness on any level, they should be burnt and left to wrinkle/swell in a bath of pigs blood.
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:19
Regular
"8==="
That's roleplaying alright.

Much better playing pen and paper AD&D with your mates and getting some fish and chips in though.
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:21
Regular
Surely just having your mates over and playing as yourselves is a much better thing to do.

I couldn\'t live with myself, I would have to end my life.
Wed 06/07/05 at 10:25
Regular
"8==="
Yeah, that's generally how it turns out. People have these lofty ideas of how they'll play a character but end up just playing themselves.

People getting arrowed in the ass, flinging crap at one another and a whole group teleporting the irritatingly righteous paladin directly into a dragon's brain to kill it.

Haven't actually played and tabletop roleplay since I was at uni, damn fun stuff though.

I'm such a geek. :)
Wed 06/07/05 at 12:03
Regular
I hope you were high when you did that?
I really hope you were.
Wed 06/07/05 at 12:12
Regular
"8==="
No, it's mucking about with your mates.

It's great fun, if you have an imagination.
Wed 06/07/05 at 12:19
Regular
That's probably the nerdiest thing I've ever seen, people like this shouldn't be aloud out in public.

What's AD&D?
Wed 06/07/05 at 12:45
Regular
"8==="
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Oh yes.

The stuff Baldur's Gate and NeverWinter Knights is based on.
Wed 06/07/05 at 12:52
Regular
It would be pure fooking genius if they opened voice channels on the RP servers, I would love to join for the sheer comedy value of hearing people acting out in an online game, it really really doesn\'t get any better than this.

Excuse me love but I don\'t remember Brad Pitt brushing his teeth and making cups of tea in Snatch, has to be the worst comparison ever.

Please whoever you are, pray for forgiveness.
Wed 06/07/05 at 12:54
Regular
\"OoC is short for Out of Character. It means saying or doing something that your character would not do. For example talking about levels, experience points, honor points, DPS etc. All out of character talk should be kept out of the say and yell channels. If it is absolutely necessary to say it in say or yell channel mark what you say with OOC first\".

hahahahah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.