GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just got back from the High Court..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 20:33
Regular
Left at 8am and arrived at 9:15am. There were a lot of camera crews etc, so I get the feeling someone famous was there (please - no pictures) Met with solicitor and trainee in Cafe at 9:30 and had a Coke. Then after a lot of waiting, we got down to business at 11am. Basically it's about my parents not taking into account my feelings and being selfish b!stards. Anyway, was actually allowed to talk to the Judge myself and he actually spoke to me about football (he didn't think much of Liverpool, nor my hating of Manchester City). Anyway, he joined me as a party so I can now be legally represented and not have social workers keep lying about what I said. After a lot of waiting papers were drawn up etc and I got what I want with a little comprimise. Left at 3:30 and the first train I was going on from Liverpool Street broke down. Got a retarded bus to Liverpool Street, then a train to Chelmsford, that broke down near the end in the stifling heat for 25 minutes. Finally got back about 7pm. Now I have crap from my dad about him wanting to keep my mobile phone switched off and downstairs at night. And I don't really trust either of my parents. Boy, what a blissful situation. And none of my so-called "friends" asked me how it went. Meh, what a great life I have...
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:44
Ah, dude thats rough, sorry.
I hate it when my parents argue (all the time) but i couldnt imagine them splitting up, that must be real hard on you.
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:40
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yes. Dad isn't letting me seeing mum and being a selfish goit. Mum wants me to live with her when she knows I don't want to. Gah, and what's worse is I need some sodding sympathy. I've been through a lot of crap in the last two years and have no f!!!ing sympathy. I was just telling a "friend" about it, but she quickly moved onto how her computer was giving her problems. The block button was pressed abruptly. This should be a happy day for me, but I think I'll be a lot happier once I'm an adult and once I have my own sodding house. I really do question whether I'll still maintain contact with my parents once I leave home. Gah, this really is beginning to psychologically damage me to the point of suidical tendancies
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:36
Hang on there, what happend?
you went to court?
your a drug dealer?
More info on what happend, then i can ask you how it went :)
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:33
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Left at 8am and arrived at 9:15am. There were a lot of camera crews etc, so I get the feeling someone famous was there (please - no pictures) Met with solicitor and trainee in Cafe at 9:30 and had a Coke. Then after a lot of waiting, we got down to business at 11am. Basically it's about my parents not taking into account my feelings and being selfish b!stards. Anyway, was actually allowed to talk to the Judge myself and he actually spoke to me about football (he didn't think much of Liverpool, nor my hating of Manchester City). Anyway, he joined me as a party so I can now be legally represented and not have social workers keep lying about what I said. After a lot of waiting papers were drawn up etc and I got what I want with a little comprimise. Left at 3:30 and the first train I was going on from Liverpool Street broke down. Got a retarded bus to Liverpool Street, then a train to Chelmsford, that broke down near the end in the stifling heat for 25 minutes. Finally got back about 7pm. Now I have crap from my dad about him wanting to keep my mobile phone switched off and downstairs at night. And I don't really trust either of my parents. Boy, what a blissful situation. And none of my so-called "friends" asked me how it went. Meh, what a great life I have...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.