GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Desire customs..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 17:20
Regular
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Ant and Matt.

I have a challenge; a proposition.

www.harperhotel.staghost.com/hurricanedesire.wmv

I made that all by myself. It's 4 meg! FOUR MEG! Anyone who's seen the other thread will see why I'm so happy.

Anyway, the challenge.

It's mainly for XP-ers who have Movie Maker 2, but you can still join in if you have another OS which has Movie Maker 1.

I want you to make a Desire video for your favourite stars, whichever fed. Make one, pictures, video, whatever. Just make one. Doesn't have to be good or anything. I just wanna see some other people's attempt at creative skills.

Bazz has done one, link will be here later hopefully. Until then, enjoy my one. It's pretty good, yet at the same time pretty crap :cD
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:46
Regular
I made the RAW one the same length as the proper RAW one.

I asked Matt is he though I should do a long one or a short one and he said short. :c)
Mon 11/08/03 at 10:11
Regular
Oh, great videos DW, the DX one especially, you could make the RAW one a bit longer eh? Anyway, nice stuff :D Nearly finished my one of the great one!
Mon 11/08/03 at 03:30
Regular
http://harperhotel.staghost.com
Mon 11/08/03 at 01:01
Regular
Just finished the next custom. Dunno if I can be bothered to do anymore today.

Well...

www.harperhotel.staghost.com/hurricanedesire.wmv
www.harperhotel.staghost.com/dx.wmv
www.harperhotel.staghost.com/raw.wmv

That's ya lot for now.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:38
Regular
:c)

Two more to come soon.
Sun 10/08/03 at 23:31
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
The Dx thing is cool :)
Sun 10/08/03 at 22:49
Regular
www.harperhotel.staghost.com/dx.wmv

It's 10meg and it's a custom entrance video. But; I did make it (well, not the first 20 seconds...) even though it may look like I didn't. There are some obvious bits that show I made it. Oh, and watch out for the funny guy with Roadie.

"BREAK IT DOWN!"
Sun 10/08/03 at 22:47
Regular
:cD

Yes...*

* or not. ;c)

Anyway, another custom coming up.
Sun 10/08/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Make a Raven one and I will pay you money.*

*Not a Guarantee.
Sun 10/08/03 at 21:56
Regular
F'n shoite keeps crashing. :c|

Second time I've lost 40 seconds of video bah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.