GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FA Community Shield>> Should Campbell have gone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 17:16
Regular
Who thinks Sol Campbell should've been sent off for his kick at Djemba-Djemba? And a great debut for Tim Howard!
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Absolu† Neó asked:
"How does playing in the heat make a player suffer so much that he has to lash out at another player?"

Exactly! Tim Howard seemed to remian calm throughout the whole game, didn't he - And we all know about his "problems"! :D
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
@xE-M@N wrote:
> Cole sucks so does Campbell and Jeffers.

§niper wrote:
> STFU. Try playing in that heat.

So you DON'T think his comment was about them being dirty foulers rather than them playing crap?

How does playing in the heat make a player suffer so much that he has to lash out at another player?

By that judgement, they should change the rules so that players can play with a pint of beer to cool them off and refrain them from lashing out at players! ;)
Tue 12/08/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Oops..."
I also think he should have been sent off.

At the moment, the opinions look like this:

Yes, he should have gone: 80%
Maybe, I don't know:10%
No, the referee's descision was right:10%

(10 votes made)
Tue 12/08/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, I believe Sol Campbell should've been sent-off.

He made Jeffers' "anklebag" look like nothing, with his kung-fu-style backwards tornado-type-thing on Eric Djemba-Djemba.

If the ref' had seen it, he would've gone.

It's so stupid... They can have people around each ground with their own camera, specifically watching one-player; yet no-one else appears to be watching the footage from the other end!

And, again, Mr.Wenker didn't see it...
"I, er... Eet was on zee uzzer side of zee pitch!"

Ashley Cole was - again - an A-hole. Although, I don't think his challenge on Phil Neville was quite worthy of a red card, though.

I gave Roy Keane a standing-ovation from my living room on Sunday night when I saw him win the ball back from Vieira (and what a wimp he is!!) - Who says Keano's past-it?!?!?!

:D
Mon 11/08/03 at 09:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
'The Ar$e' should have had 3 players sent off yesterday:

Cole
Jeffers
Campbell

What a disgrace they were - their 50th Red Card.

Weldone.
Mon 11/08/03 at 01:23
Regular
@xE-M@N wrote:
> Cole sucks so does Campbell and Jeffers.

STFU.
Try playing in that heat.
Sun 10/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Great Scott's"
a simple answer is yes, but so should of ashley cole that was far worse
Sun 10/08/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
Same old Arsenal always cheating
Sun 10/08/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
Same old Arsenal alwyas cheating
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Should of gone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.