GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hurricane :: WWE Desire..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 10:56
Regular
Remember I said about me doin' a custom WWE Desire of Hurricane? Well...I'm actually doing it! So far it lasts one minute and twelve seconds...yet the version of My Sacrifice I have lasts 4mins 55secs.

So, my question for you is...can anyone get me the version of Mr Sacrifice that WWE use. Or, does anybody know how I can delete a video and keep the audio, as I can cut one of my other desire videos. I'll try it, and if I CAN delete the video and keep the sound, expect this master piece up today. Yes, today! Also, last thing, if anyone knows a program that changes a file from *.wmv to *.gif, can you tell me here please.

Also, Hercy, I made it better from the version you saw that lasted about 4 seconds :cD
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:42
Regular
Finished the video! WHOOOOOOOOOOYAH. Just awaiting the audio from Bazz...

I've got a few voiceovers, they've all be done and added etc. He doesn't say "Whassupwitdat" though :c(

He does, however, say "I've got my Hurripowers, biatch!"
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Add your voiceovers last.

Do your video with the creed audio. When youve finished, make the movie file. Now its time to add voiceovers. Import the movie file you did and narrate the timeline.

If you try doing it before youve made the movie, the creed audio will be messed up and stuff.
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:29
Regular
Oh yeah, true.

ONLY...I can't. I forgot, all of the Desire videos have the various WWE stars talking in it.
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
IF youre wanting to take the video clips that youve imported away from the Creed audio then:
Go to the timeline, the top line is for video. Delete that line to get just the audio... or visa versa.

If youve imported a video which has sound, im not sure about deleting the video from it but the audio goes in a different line than the Creed audio. You can mute the audio to the video, right click > mute.

Errrm...
Regular
At the moment, it's 9Mb :cD
Regular
Remember I said about me doin' a custom WWE Desire of Hurricane? Well...I'm actually doing it! So far it lasts one minute and twelve seconds...yet the version of My Sacrifice I have lasts 4mins 55secs.

So, my question for you is...can anyone get me the version of Mr Sacrifice that WWE use. Or, does anybody know how I can delete a video and keep the audio, as I can cut one of my other desire videos. I'll try it, and if I CAN delete the video and keep the sound, expect this master piece up today. Yes, today! Also, last thing, if anyone knows a program that changes a file from *.wmv to *.gif, can you tell me here please.

Also, Hercy, I made it better from the version you saw that lasted about 4 seconds :cD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.