GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Going to London or not...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 20:59
Regular
My mum wants me, my sis and bro go to London to go see the London Eye and the Tate Gallery but after reading the Evening standard I'm afraid. On the front of it, is a camera shot on top of the Canary Wharf which you normally can see around London from there but all you can see in the camera shot is smog/pollution which meant breathing problems not only that the underground/trains are baking hot.
Should i risk it? That's why i think the UK isn't quite the greatest holiday spot to be honest...
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:31
Regular
El ® ö B ì Ñ . wrote:
> dude i go to London all the time, it is a complete sh** hole, never
> seen such a horrible firty place.
> If you are going to go some were, make sure it is some were nice, not
> a place like London. I only go to see our friends.

Heh i know it aint all that is it..
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Kiriyama wrote:
> I'm going to the High Court in The Strand at 9:30am on Monday :\

Whoa! you'll be about ten minutes from where I work! I might pop in and give you my support.
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:02
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
:|
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Me too.
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:41
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I'm going to the High Court in The Strand at 9:30am on Monday :\
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Muaha, Art.

Maybe you'll see some of my work in there... when im all cool and artistic and stuff. Then I can sell paintings and drawings for MIIIILLIONS.

Rah rah rahhhhh.
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:17
dude i go to London all the time, it is a complete sh** hole, never seen such a horrible firty place.
If you are going to go some were, make sure it is some were nice, not a place like London. I only go to see our friends.
Fri 08/08/03 at 10:20
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Goatboy wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
> It's gone on for two years in the Chelmsford Court and not much has
> been decided, so after I got my own solicitor, it's transferred to
> sodding London :|
> ---
>
> Good luck mate.

Chars Goaty :)
Fri 08/08/03 at 10:20
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Unbeliever wrote:
> You should represent yourself, make a foolish nonsensical argument
> then shout, "The defense rests his case," before sitting
> down a lighting a cig.

Hmmm. Problem is, I'm not allowed to represent myself. And the only way of getting through to the courts is social workers, but the last time I spoke to them, they lied to the courts, so I'm making an official complaint against them. If the courts approve my solictor on the 11th though, I won't have to speak to the socials again. And if my solicitor doesn't get approved, I have to speak to socials again, but I'm not talking to them without a tape recorder. And if they refuse that, I'll tell them to feck off. Frankly, and I'll quote my solictor "I'm being the adult and my parents are being the children", as are the sodding courts. I can't believe all this crap takes two years to sort out when it could be done in one meeting. And we've also been told that this hearing Monday is merely a directional hearing and we'll have to travel 40 miles to London on the train (without expenses paid) many more times yet before this is sorted. Gah, why not get their sodding acts together and sort it all out in one meeting. I don't wanna have to take action against anyone else. My parents and two social workers is enough :\
Fri 08/08/03 at 09:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Kiriyama wrote:
> It's gone on for two years in the Chelmsford Court and not much has
> been decided, so after I got my own solicitor, it's transferred to
> sodding London :|
---

Good luck mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.