GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will the last player out of Upton Park,please turn off the light."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 15:33
Regular
So now Joe Cole has been sold aswell,following Sinclair,Di Canio,Johnson and Kanoute.
Some 6.6 million to join the Chelsea revolution,what chance do we have of regaining our Premiership status,I think the odds have been stretched after this latest departure.
I will still give the club my support in the first division,but as a realist I doubt if an instant return is possible,I hope I'm wrong.
Sat 09/08/03 at 09:08
Regular
"thegodfather"
Three hours until we kick off,even with all the negative vibes,the start of season tingling has begun.
It's looking like David Connolly will start up front with Defoe,I just hope he keeps up the strike rate he had at Wimbledon.
Fri 08/08/03 at 14:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
He'll stay one more season, which is why the Hammers desperately need to bounce straight back up.

To be honest I'm surprised we (Liverpool) have let go of Mellor, it leaves us with only 3 strikers assuming Diouf is playing on the right.

I just hope for my Dad's sake that West Ham utilise Mellor well this year...up the Hammers. {:)
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:14
Regular
"It's been a while.."
but defoe won't be there much longer.
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mellor and Defoe up front doesn't sound too bad...
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:19
Regular
"thegodfather"
The sagacious one wrote:

> Brevett was a good signing and Johnson did well but the damage was
> already done. Having no decent centre backs didn't help either.

Absolutely,Breen was a waste of space and only seemed bothered when he played for Eire.
Pearce was given a run as a centre forward.
And Repka was a liability whenever he stepped onto the pitch.
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:09
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Or†ega wrote:
> A defining moment for West Ham last season (for me anyway) was when
> they were playing arsenal off upton park and kanoute missed the
> penalty to put them 3-0 up....

Damn right. We didn't win a home game until January, by that time we were already doomed. Roeder failed to spot the obvious: the season before last we had the worst defensive away record in the prem yet we had the best defenisve home record. Last season our defence was just the worst. Therefore one would presume that defenders were needed or a change in personnel taken. What does Roeder do? Buys Lee Bowyer.

Brevett was a good signing and Johnson did well but the damage was already done. Having no decent centre backs didn't help either.
Fri 08/08/03 at 02:00
Regular
The sagacious one wrote:
> I gutted to see my team decimated in such a (predictable) fashion.

*Points* *Laughs* Go Wycombe!
Thu 07/08/03 at 23:52
Regular
A defining moment for West Ham last season (for me anyway) was when they were playing arsenal off upton park and kanoute missed the penalty to put them 3-0 up....
Thu 07/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
"thegodfather"
Sorry about the last post,I'm still gutted about the Cole transfer.
Thu 07/08/03 at 22:11
Regular
"thegodfather"
We got back from a shopping trip this afternoon,where we bought some pampers and and new bib for our daughter.
The white bib had a nice claret and blue trim with the slogan " I dribble for West Ham " on it.
We gave her a bath and wer'e about to give her a bottle,only to find out Chelsea had bought the bib for 50p.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.