GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remember Extreme Warfare?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
Well, EW4.0 came out last week and boy, it rocks. It is ten, no twenty times as good as number 3, is is 50 times better then Promotion Wars 1.2e.

http://400softwarestudioscom.si (SPACE) teprotect.net/tew/tew_features.php

That brings me onto the above. Total Extreme Warfare is a new game like EW and it sounds like it's gunna be amazing. No info on it yet, although rumours have been flying and boy, this game is gunna rock. Anyway, the link above is for EW4, go get it, enjoy.

It has features etc, and then if you go "Downloads > Games" and search for EWR4.0, you can download and play. Free, and all. Excellent game, rushed post, eager to play. Apparantly, you don't wanna be a fed with HHH in it. I'm gunna go kick HHH's ass. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

50 new angles, romance, friends and enemies etc. WHOOOOOOOOOO. New host angle for Highlight Reel and Piper's Pit.

Review maybe later. Bye.

DW out.
Fri 08/08/03 at 22:02
Regular
Have fun!
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yeah, I got it, and it does indeed ROCK! I didnt even like number 3 that much, but this thing is great!
I was having fun with the WWE(re-hired Raven and put him in a feud with Goldberg, which he won! hehe)
HHH didn't give me much trouble, but Goldberg never stoped moaning, so I released him. Take that.
Its kind of boring playing as the no.1 company, so I have started with NWA-TNA, trying to get a TV deal for Mondays. MONDAY NIGHT WARS HERE WE COME!
Eeeer....My life has been stolen.
Thu 07/08/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ive played everything from Prom Wars, EWR, Federation Manager, Big Bumpz, ECW crap, Wrestlemania, No Mercy, Smackdown, Fire Pro, King of Colosseum, Giant Gram, Touken Retsuden, LOW, wCw crap, Simpsons wrestling... blah blah blah and so on.

I dont just like FPW, but its got the best damn engine evah. Maybe not the best graphics, but who cares about the graphics (apart from Ant)?

:P

I rule.
Thu 07/08/03 at 11:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, I'm off to download this now...I wish PW 2 hadn't been cancelled though. :(
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:53
Regular
Yup. But Herc only likes the FPW series.

You should download the new one too. Then you can COPY your saved game into EWR4.0, right?
Thu 07/08/03 at 09:49
Regular
"..."
Ok, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, did you spot any holes in Herc's argument?

Yes, that big gaping hole there...

...where he simulataneously pours scorn on those who enjoy games only for their flashy 3D graphics at the expense of gameplay whilst slating a game that has no graphics to speak of and is all about the gameplay.

I'm still playing EWR 3 and have been doing for five whole years of game time. My life could disapear playing this game, so I don't dare download the new one.
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:32
Regular
Well now I've heard it all. Herc saying a FPW game sucks!
Wed 06/08/03 at 19:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
They did infact make a 3D wrestling game based on the grapple/physics/whatever engine of Fire Pro.

That game sucked balls.

Fire Pro = Good
King of Colosseum = Bad.

So youre just loving the graphics, miss out on the gameplay.

Which means youre gay, you suck and you play the inferior wrestling games.

:P
Wed 06/08/03 at 19:30
Regular
That's cold.
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hercules! wrote:
> Damn right you little 3D loving git.

Rofl Herc :D

I wouldn't even use Fire Pro to wipe my @ss with. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.