GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelski- we are your gods! (cole and veron)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/08/03 at 20:14
Regular
So we may not win the league but we'll have a good go at it, and failing that we'll make an immense young squad anyway.

Abramavich promises 3 more players.

Joe cole has juist been confirmed for 6.6 mill by west ham! a bargain young brit with bags of potential.

Veron is strongly rumoured to have agreed a 5 year deal! (announbced half an hour ago on skysports) may still fall through

suddenly things are looking damn good. That leaves one more player abramovich says he's sanctioning, a top striker perhaps? Maybe we'll be even stronger than we though!
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Tribute wrote:
> Scholes, Butt, Keane, Djemba-Djemba...

...Klebersen

> As Leeds shall rule Division 1.

:)
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Foreman wrote:
> I'll be very surprised if Chelsea don't get top 2 now.

they have a good enough squad and core and theyve bought well, but i still think man u and arsenals starting 11 + a few good subs are stronger. i would be interested in seeing them after a year. they should be third. newcastle forth and liverpool fifth.
Thu 07/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Festivus!"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> We are desparate for a decent defender and a striker to play behind
> Ruud, yet we sell Seba because "we have too many
> midfielders"

I saw that in the paper - I agreed at first, but then i tried to think of 5 midfeilders for you...

Scholes, Butt, Keane, Djemba-Djemba...

There are, of course, a few I don't know/can't remember, but still, Chelsea have the upperhand squadwise.

But that doesn't matter, as Leeds shall rule you all.
Thu 07/08/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im really dissapointed that United felt it was neccesary to sell Seba.

We have now lost two great players this summer and a big name signing is still 'yet to be seen'

Seba's been lookin great on the US Tour and is peaking around the right time.

United have only bought and been interested in midfielders, why?

We are desparate for a decent defender and a striker to play behind Ruud, yet we sell Seba because "we have too many midfielders"

Pathetic.
Thu 07/08/03 at 09:32
Regular
"Festivus!"
@xE-M@N wrote:
> thank God Man U got rid of Veron he hardly did anything last season.I
> also don't really like Chelsea's new name Chelski it's stupid.

Thats just a nickname by the tabloids, moron.

And Veron? Did you SEE that pass to Nistelrooy in the U.S.?
Thu 07/08/03 at 08:54
Regular
ITV text says Chelsea are going to unveil Vieri with Veron and Cole on Thursday. All I can say is that I'm jealous.
Thu 07/08/03 at 02:29
Regular
"Colourless"
Veron has signed for Chelsea.

Both he and Cole will be unveiled to the media tomorrow morning.
Wed 06/08/03 at 23:30
Definitely, his pre-season games were spectacular, especially against Juventus.

But. It wasn't the best midfielder he could have got. Shunsuke Nakamura would have brought in a lot of shirt sales in from the east, and has proved to be an excellent player for Reggina and for Japan.

Interestingly, Chelsea are now 5-1 for the Premiershi, only behind Arsenal and Man Utd.
Wed 06/08/03 at 19:01
Regular
well said, sniper. axeman, why cant you take it like a man? Most united supporters especially the true ones are very annoyed he has left as he was the main creative spark now beckham has gone and is looking hot, its uninformed people like you who give united supporters a bad name. West ham fans are furious about joe cole and he's even more important to them, if terry or gallas had ended up at united, arsenal or newcastle this summer i would have been livid.

By all means be optimistic but don't talk blatant shitte it will just undermime your credibility.
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'll be very surprised if Chelsea don't get top 2 now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.