GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feck you!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 14:53
Regular
I can't understand my generation.

*goes all pompous*

Apparently, people like me are odd for;

A) Being quite shy
B) Actually knowing something abiut the world
C) reading more than the TV guide

Of course, these are a select few mongs, but to be honest, where do they fit in if thats lame?

Arr!
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:12
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Being someone who does not really know much about anything, I admire people who know allot of things. I like intelligent people, I could take the time to take things in but I don’t and I give credit those who pick up on things, learn things, and generally know about different things in life.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So this topic is angsty about not being angsty?

No sense makes this.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
Who are the characters that make films/books interesting: the odd ones.

Odd is good. Odd is god. Odd is the meaning of life. (maybe I've gone too far)
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*sniggers*

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I'd say that people who are shy aren't comfortable with themselves though, it's a lack of confidence. Because you're bothered about what people might say/think about you.

Whereas if you are comfortable with who you are, surely you wouldn't give a toss and not stand quietly in the corner hoping nobody notices you?
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:06
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Fap zizz ass action. Man I'm immature.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I never used to be shy
Then I became shy
And now I'm not shy

Life is good
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Hedfix has probably hit it bang on, I think people who appear shy - by definition of those doing the generally lame stuff anyway - are actually comfortable with themselves and who they are.

I know about every X files episode there is, I play games a lot, I spend time on here, I watch anime, I just listen to music I like and don't care who it is singing it, I collect Star Wars stuff, I read comics, I draw, I mess around with my website, I'll happily scour japanese websites for anime merchandise, I read books about America, about war, about history. And so on, I know what I like and I don't really care what others think of me for that !
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The jizzz?

Ha ha I can't say jizzz
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Unbeliever wrote:
>
"You're lame because you don't read the Sun or the Mail."

Devil's Advocate is a role I like. Anyway, you get the gist.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Stop being so lame - you're lame because you don't buy chart cd's like "Now..." version 275.

You're lame because you don't walk around town in groups of ten wearing baseball caps and Reebok classics.

You're lame because you don't run the Sun or the Mail.

You're lame because you don't like Nu-Metal music.

You're lame because you don't feel teenage angst.

You're lame because you don't go to McDonalds.

You're lame because you're not illiterate and uneducated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.