GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers & Celtic in English Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Do you think Rangers and Celtic should move to the preimiership? I certinly do! Ok, yes, Celtic got beat from Man U what was it? 4 - 0? Anyway, I think that was just their off-day. I think both tteams would do really weel. I magine it! Arsnal Man U Rangers and Celtic! Who would win? Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the two best teams in Britian, well lets prove it! Stick them in I say! It'll certinly make our Scottish Preimier division more exiting! We'll see the likes of Dundee win!
Anyway, people talk about "The battle of Britian" So many times but the REAL battle of britian (I would think) Would be Rangers or Celtic Vs Man U or Arsnal, and we'd be seeing that all the time! It makes perfect sense!
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Cyclone wrote:

> Yes they would. In the SPL, they play (sorry) but rather less than
> dangerous teams, in comparison to the Premiership anyway.

yes, but as I said, this year apart from the celtic vs man U, every time rangers and celtic have played an english team they have beat them.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Chris Morris"
yeah, some people say that, but I didnt say that I say that. But I disagree, I think they would definatly be first second third or fourth.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Morius wrote:
> I agree that their defense isnt quite up to scratch but they certinly
> wouldnt get killed. The top 4 would be Man U arsnal Rangers and Celtic
> (Not in any particular order there).

Yes they would. In the SPL, they play (sorry) but rather less than dangerous teams, in comparison to the Premiership anyway.

Week in week out, against teams like Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool, and then other dangerous teams like Leeds, Newcastle etc, they would not find it so blindignly easy.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:55
Morius wrote:
> Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the
> two best teams in Britian

Who the hell says that. Who. No one says that. Because it isn't true. If they did play in the Premiership, they'd maybe finish about 6th every season.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Chris Morris"
wasnt it Queens park rangers? Sorry about that. Its the team that have Hampden as their home stadium. And thats a good Idea you have. Put them in division 1, then we'll see what happens. In a short time they would be in the top 10 in the preimiership at LEAST.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:54
Regular
"Mole Hole"
Rangers and Celtic should go to the Premiership because it would give my team Hearts a better chance. :-)
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
If Rangers/Celtic want to be in English leagues then put them in Division 1 because that's the only fair solution.

BTW, QPR weren't a Scottish team. Don't know how you came to that conclusion. They merged with a team that had the word "Rangers" in their name.

Hence, "QPR".
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Chris Morris"
I agree that their defense isnt quite up to scratch but they certinly wouldnt get killed. The top 4 would be Man U arsnal Rangers and Celtic (Not in any particular order there).
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rangers and Celtic would die in the English league.

Their defences are absoloutely shi*e.

Attacks not bad mind, but they seem to be full of (bar a few) Premiership veterans and rejects.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Chris Morris"
our teams aren't that bad! Dundee United are probably the worst and they beat Everton 1 0! Anyway, look at this, every scottish and english teams game this year apart from the celtic vs man U has been won by the scottish teams!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.