GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm 15!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/08/03 at 11:52
Regular
Here's what I've got so far:

£50
"Play Guitar" CDs
New headset for comp
xXx DVD
Red Dwarf Series 1 DVD
Nirvana T-Shirt
Guns N Roses T-Shirt
2 sets of trousers
Deoderant :|
Comb
Celebrations
Socks

Not bad so far. And I haven't even seen my dad yet :D
Fri 08/08/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
HAPPY BIRFDAYYYYYgmoiegnb
Fri 08/08/03 at 20:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
My burfdai is 3 daze after yours, Mattttttt.
Wish me hapi burfdai and you get one too.
Fri 08/08/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oy, im 17 on Sept 9th.

WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO.
Fri 08/08/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Bicycle"
VC??? Oh, Vice City. Nah, it's OK. :). Thanks.
Fri 08/08/03 at 20:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
15, DW!
Hapi burfdai.

You too Messy Messiah
Fri 08/08/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hoho, you could buy VC off me.
Fri 08/08/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Bicycle"
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Happy Birthday in advance.
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Bicycle"
I'm 14 on September the 1st. Ooh.

Oh. And cool presents... I only wish my dad would get me a DVD writer. But then again I already have one. My mum bought me one because I was going to stay 17 days with my dad. And because it's "incentive" for getting getting good grades. I didn't work at school last year, and I got relatively poor marks, and, seeing as the only reason I can afford to go to that school is a scholarship, I need to up my grades seriously, or they'll take away my 85% reduction. Damn school.

Anyway. My dad gave me er... €70. Which is about... £50. Which is nice. Then these random people - I think they're my grandmother's siblings - gave me €50, £35. Which is nice. Because I have like... £85 now. So I can get GTA: Vice City and NBA Streets : Vol. 2 . Which is cool :).

Hmm... I already know what I'm getting mainly for my birthday. A new PS2. Which kinda sucks, because I already have one, but it's broken so it only plays my newest new games - GT3, LotR: The Two Towers, Silent Hill 2 and Onimusha (I like plantinum... 2 for £30.) And I have others. Plus it doesn't play DVD's anymore which is DAMN annoying.

Oh yeah, I'm also getting Devil May Cry 2, FFX and Tekken 4. And some more money. I think.

Oh, and if you want to get games, don't go to Austria. GTA: Vice City, costs £45. As does like, every other game. Whereas SR are selling it for... £32.99, and GAME for £27.99 (ooh, competition for SR!!!).

They're also selling NBA Streets Vol.2 for €45, and with SR it's £37.99 and with GAME it's £27.99 - Better watch your back SR.

Oh, and just for SR, here's a link to all the really cheap prices. http://shop.game.net .

Who wants to bet on how long I last before SR decide that I shouldn't be shopping around and ban me?
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Maybe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.