GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are emails working?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/05/09 at 22:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Anyone else had total email failure within the last half hour? Request for passwords and user names.....what is happening to email at Freeola these days?
Tue 19/05/09 at 22:53
Regular
I've sent in an error report ticket but I guess not much is going to happen to fix it this evening :-(
Tue 19/05/09 at 22:48
Regular
Thanks for the welcome.

It's definately a Freeola problem. I checked Outlook running on Vista and also Mac Mail pointing to the same incoming mail server and both have the same issue. Status page on Freeola website says everything is running OK (I guess that was when they all packed up and went home for the day).
Tue 19/05/09 at 22:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Any more news on the failure? Can you post a Network error message yet.....
Tue 19/05/09 at 22:42
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Agenda_109 wrote:
> Yup,
>
> Total email failure here as well. Same symptoms as yourself,
> i.e. asking for password when attempting to pull email down from
> POP3 server.

Welcome Agenda_109, not a good introduction to the usual Freeola service.....lets hope the 'boys' have seen these posts or else Hmmm will be on to them :-D
Tue 19/05/09 at 22:39
Regular
Yup,

Total email failure here as well. Same symptoms as yourself, i.e. asking for password when attempting to pull email down from POP3 server.
Tue 19/05/09 at 22:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Anyone else had total email failure within the last half hour? Request for passwords and user names.....what is happening to email at Freeola these days?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.