GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My turn to plug my "just started" website"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 17:09
Regular
Decided it was time for a presence and I know Frontpage isn't great but it's a starting point ....

Anyway, take a look at www.david99.co.uk and give me some "constructive" criticism.

All links should work now :)
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:22
Regular
I mean http://www.retrospective.staghost.com/gfxrequests/ davidbanner.jpg

Sorry :) Oh and mind the space
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
www.retrospective.staghosting.com/gfxrequests/ davidbanner.jpg

Sorry its taken so long but I've been really busy, had a spare half hour and I hope you like the result.
Fri 08/08/03 at 14:07
Regular
Good because I'm going to be designing a website at the same time lol :) Gonna be very busy.
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
no rush, thanks
Fri 08/08/03 at 12:09
Regular
The below was a lie, I've been far too tired to make anything recently due to this working lark. However as I have like 15 people requesting work to be done I should be doing it on saturday/sunday and your banner will be done during this period hopefully. Ill try and make website banners and graphics my priority this weekend as they tend to be much more important than a forum signature for someone.
Mon 04/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
Mkay, I'll get it done when I am home from work. Cant believe I am working during the summer holidays though.
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
That would be great thanks, same size as moment or a bit smaller whatever's easiest, just need to include:

www.david99.co.uk
gamecube logo
ps2 logo
gameboy advance logo
also an Ikaruga logo would be nice

I want to keep orange pages so anything that goes with that, and obviously I will credit your banner on the site and add a link if you wish.

Thanks, David
Sun 03/08/03 at 20:46
Regular
Want me to make you a banner for the top? Just say the colours, what you want it to say, any pictures you may want encorporated and the size you want it, if you're not sure ill make it the same size as your current one.

www.retrospective.staghost.com/art.html if you want an idea of the kind of thing i make.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Maybe just some pictures, looks a bit dull with just the text. Possibly Flash (if you know it that is).
Sun 03/08/03 at 02:34
As mentioned earlier, the menu system looks rather "No frills". Still, at least it's easy to use.

Maybe some animated pictures, and dynamic content? Everyone likes that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.