GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My turn to plug my "just started" website"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 17:09
Regular
Decided it was time for a presence and I know Frontpage isn't great but it's a starting point ....

Anyway, take a look at www.david99.co.uk and give me some "constructive" criticism.

All links should work now :)
Thu 14/08/03 at 10:12
Regular
No probs, if u know anyone else that needs something done send them to me too :p
Thu 14/08/03 at 10:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Will add the link this evening, thanks again
Thu 14/08/03 at 09:16
Regular
Whoooo, four posts in a row. I've changed my mind about the link. If you do link me use http://www.retrospective.staghost.com/forums/ as thats what I'd prefer people to see as I am thinking of changing the site into simply a graphics request site instead of a personal home page.
Thu 14/08/03 at 06:58
Regular
Mmmmm, just noticed how uneven the cross pattern in the centre is, needs to be faded more on the left. I'll upload a new one when I get... er tomorrow probably, up to you whether you use it but i think it will look better.
Thu 14/08/03 at 06:55
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Looks briliant MJ, thanks very much, added it to my pages immediately,
> let me add a link or credit for you, what would you like ?

If you want to add a link add www.retrospective.staghost.com but you dont have to if you dont want to. Not fussed really.
Thu 14/08/03 at 06:54
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> What did you make that with MJ?

Photoshop 6, should really get around to updating really. The new layer modes and brush compatibility are enough to warrant it. Not to mention its far faster on my system and crashes less. Shame I lost it *ahem* :P
Thu 14/08/03 at 00:52
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Looks briliant MJ, thanks very much, added it to my pages immediately, let me add a link or credit for you, what would you like ?

Just realised how bright the orange background is, on my laptop it looks great (well it's a matter of opinion) but on a normal monitor it so so bright, will sort it out at the weekend.

Thanks again
Wed 13/08/03 at 23:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What did you make that with MJ?
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:36
Regular
Cheers, just got another offer as I spammed the link in IRC :D
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
That looks cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.