GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My thought's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 14:13
Regular
Well i was in the car yesturday, driving around, well as a passenger and there was not many places to park. All the good spots near the beach were for disabled people. Well i got mad and had a though, Why the hell do they get to park closer when they have a god damn wheel chair? It makes no sense, we have to walk further, while they just sit down and get pushed there. Especially people with electric wheel chairs, they should be called advantaged or something because they just sit down and get moved with no effort atall.
So disabled people should be made to park further away.

Why Do people hang around and travell in large groups and call it a possey, it sucks. It's just a bunch of people thinking they are hard and that they will look harder if they walk around together.

Why do idiot's bring their dogs ono the beach, as the fireworks were going of for ten minuets the dog was barking the whole time, it was so god damn annoying, i was gunna go down their and kick it.

Nice day out, nice air show, then all spoiled by over priced crappy, cheesy fair rides, why they look crappy and they are crappy they just bring down the standards of the beach.
Makes it look like Yarmouth or something.

People who are deff, is that a disability? I mean peace all the time, no noise. But can still do most normall things, watch t.v (subtitles) read a book, play games.

Trash, why do idiots drop trash, it's just stupid and lazy, "oh look the bin is 1FT away, ill just drop it on the floor" just get off your ass boy and put it in the bin. If everyone done it the place would be unlivable.
Or if there is no bin hold onto it, ya know, just don't drop it.

Smoking in public should be banned once and for all. Fags should cost £10 for one, then not so many people would be able to afford it, and resulting in giving up. Or lots of theft. But why should us people who don't smoke, who hate smoke have to walk behinde you down town, or down the street breathing im all you're junky polluted air, its just wrong.
Smokers should be made to stand in a dark room with no ventalation atall, just one small black room were there is no ventalation so they can see what it is like to breath in all their own crap.
Ya know what smokers you *iss me off, just stop wasting you're money of fags, you're not only killing you, you are killing the people who breath in you're smoke too. Damaging little babie health and damaging the planet for no good reason atall.
Has anyone seen that advert were that little babbie breaths out smoke, that's what it is really like because of you smokers.

And as for Tony Blair, are you actually going to do you're job properly, well if you are then i still hate you because you just suck and you always have this cheesy smile on you're face.
You just suck ok, resign.

See thats what happens to me when i leave the house for 3 houres at night.
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:33
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
>
>
> Damn. I don't have that excuse

Far from an excuse. it was so bad I had years of psychotherapy to try and remove my illness, and whilst it still lives inside me, it's hidden awya, so it rarely comes into play.
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:25
Regular
El ® ö B ì Ñ . wrote:
> Well i was in the car yesturday, driving around, well as a passenger
> and there was not many places to park. All the good spots near the
> beach were for disabled people. Well i got mad and had a though, Why
> the hell do they get to park closer when they have a god damn wheel
> chair? It makes no sense, we have to walk further, while they just sit
> down and get pushed there. Especially people with electric wheel
> chairs, they should be called advantaged or something because they
> just sit down and get moved with no effort atall.
> So disabled people should be made to park further away.

I've replied to this crap already. See below (or above if you're viewing the text assending)

> Why Do people hang around and travell in large groups and call it a
> possey, it sucks. It's just a bunch of people thinking they are hard
> and that they will look harder if they walk around together.

Some of them ARE tough biatches. On Crimewatch UK the other day, some kid, aged 13, went to get some top-up cards. Normal guy, done nothing wrong. Some kids, no older then 17, attacked him, kicked him in the head about 5 times, punched him, dragged him down an alley and made him walk before stripping him and burning his clothes. He ran and got some help etc. There was 10 of the thugs. You may say "Ah yeah, but they only done it because they're in a gang"...but why do people walk around in large groups and think they are hard? Because they can, that's why.

> Why do idiot's bring their dogs ono the beach, as the fireworks were
> going of for ten minuets the dog was barking the whole time, it was so
> god damn annoying, i was gunna go down their and kick it.

Joke or not, anyone who kicks a dog is a bástárd...simple. We took in a little Jack Russell, Tiny, or Taz, some of you may remember me talking about her. For those of you who don't know about that breed of dog, they are rough little things, they bark and they reck your furniture. My Taz, she saw other dogs...yet she never barked. She was four, young, perfectly fit. SHE NEVER BARKED. Why? Because when we took her in when she was so young, she had been beaten. And if I could find out ONE bit of information right now, it'd be the person who beat her. And I would do something to them that we would both regret. I considered her to be my sister, even though she was a dog and that probably sounds sad, but I loved her so much. And I still think about her to this day. And there's you saying you'd kick it? My dog loved the beach, she could run along the sea front with me, and yes, she wouldn't bark, but still, she loved it. That's why, once again, you are wrong in your thought.

> Nice day out, nice air show, then all spoiled by over priced crappy,
> cheesy fair rides, why they look crappy and they are crappy they just
> bring down the standards of the beach.
> Makes it look like Yarmouth or something.

Erm...hello...if they're over priced, turn around and walk away. Sheesh, what do you want, everything cheap and how you would like it? If the world was run under your rules, it would clearly fail. Or something.

> People who are deff, is that a disability? I mean peace all the time,
> no noise. But can still do most normall things, watch t.v (subtitles)
> read a book, play games.

Deff. :cD

There's one thing I love doing...listening to music. I find it more peaceful listening to music then not. I'd love it if you became deaf, just for one week.

> Trash, why do idiots drop trash, it's just stupid and lazy, "oh
> look the bin is 1FT away, ill just drop it on the floor" just get
> off your ass boy and put it in the bin. If everyone done it the place
> would be unlivable.
> Or if there is no bin hold onto it, ya know, just don't drop it.

And you're telling me that you haven't dropped litter?

> Smoking in public should be banned once and for all. Fags should cost
> £10 for one, then not so many people would be able to afford it,
> and resulting in giving up. Or lots of theft. But why should us people
> who don't smoke, who hate smoke have to walk behinde you down town, or
> down the street breathing im all you're junky polluted air, its just
> wrong.
> Smokers should be made to stand in a dark room with no ventalation
> atall, just one small black room were there is no ventalation so they
> can see what it is like to breath in all their own crap.
> Ya know what smokers you *iss me off, just stop wasting you're money
> of fags, you're not only killing you, you are killing the people who
> breath in you're smoke too. Damaging little babie health and damaging
> the planet for no good reason atall.
> Has anyone seen that advert were that little babbie breaths out smoke,
> that's what it is really like because of you smokers.

So what about smokers without children? If the fags were £10 each, the companies who make them will lose money, and lets face it, that's why fags are around, for money.

> And as for Tony Blair, are you actually going to do you're job
> properly, well if you are then i still hate you because you just suck
> and you always have this cheesy smile on you're face.
> You just suck ok, resign.

I AGREE with you here, but you have in no way justifyed your view.

> See thats what happens to me when i leave the house for 3 houres at
> night.

What the heck?
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:25
Regular
"8==="
Asher D wrote:
>
> Didn't you secretly long to be that 'cool kid' though, when you grew
> up?

No. I always looked at the long-term rather than the short-term. It seemed pretty obvious to me and my friends that doing what you want to do is infact 'cool'. Trying to please others and ignoring what you want to do is a waste of time.

Or were you happy sitting on your own in your room at weekends,
> thinking to yourself 'I am not an ar*ehole', even though your
> schoolmates were probably all out enjoying themselves?

No. Me and my friends mucked about with RPG's and computer games, went down the chippie and generally had a good laugh. As opposed to smoking down the park. :D
>
> I was like that at a young age. I hung around in a large group, I did
> anything for a laugh, whether it affected another person wa snot
> matter to me.

Yeah, I got past that quickly.

I also had a problem with violence and respect to elder
> people,

Oh so true for me. People either treated me with respect or faced the consequences. Not in a bullying kind of way you understand, but if someone was being really out of order to me they could expect a swift smack. I didn't go looking for a fight.

so I was that cool ar*ehole pretty much, except I had a slight
> excuse in the fact that my lack of respect and repeated violence as an
> illness in the mind, not actuially my own doing.

Damn. I don't have that excuse.
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:16
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
>
>
> Unfortunatly where I live most of the kids who seem to have nothing to
> do and who are preoccupied with being 'cool' are complete a**eholes.

Didn't you secretly long to be that 'cool kid' though, when you grew up? Or were you happy sitting on your own in your room at weekends, thinking to yourself 'I am not an ar*ehole', even though your schoolmates were probably all out enjoying themselves?

I was like that at a young age. I hung around in a large group, I did anything for a laugh, whether it affected another person wa snot matter to me. I also had a problem with violence and respect to elder people, so I was that cool ar*ehole pretty much, except I had a slight excuse in the fact that my lack of respect and repeated violence as an illness in the mind, not actuially my own doing.
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:14
Regular
"8==="
Asher D wrote:
> Your as old as me?
>
> Guess puberty mustve come a bit late for you then or something ;-)

Grrrr.
>
> Calm it. I'm joking.

rr- :)
>
> But you can't say you hate people who give into peer pressure - you
> say it makes you angry, but your anger should make you help the
> people, not hate them.

You'd think so wouldn't you? I guess I subscribe to the 'survival of the fittest' theory on a few areas of life.

Some people are beyond help and if they behave in a derogatory manner towards a person then I see no reason for that person to help them.
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:11
Regular
Your as old as me?

Guess puberty mustve come a bit late for you then or something ;-)

Calm it. I'm joking.

But you can't say you hate people who give into peer pressure - you say it makes you angry, but your anger should make you help the people, not hate them.
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:11
Regular
"8==="
Asher D wrote:
>
> If they arent doing anything, why are they such a bother?

It probably stems from experiences I have had from trying to be reasonable with people showing off to their group of mates etc.

Unfortunatly where I live most of the kids who seem to have nothing to do and who are preoccupied with being 'cool' are complete a**eholes.
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:08
Regular
"8==="
Asher D wrote:
>
> Then you are cocky. Just because you have a strong, no nonsense
> outlook & personality, others may not.

Yeah true enough. It's just a shame when people get forced into doing something which damages their health. It makes me quite angry.

>
> Yeah, well just ignore it. It's hardly heart shattering having a man
> on a chat forum call you a retard.

True. But if I am trying to have a good discussion I won't put as much effort in if I feel it is becoming a slanging/slagging match.

> 23.

Snap! :D
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:05
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
>
>
> I can understand if the "posse's" are the louts who put more
> effort into hanging round on street corners looking 'cool' rather than
> actually DOING ANYTHING.

If they arent doing anything, why are they such a bother?
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:04
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Ok. *Decides to be reasonable.*
>
>
>
> Oh no this is just a 'peer pressure' thing I'm noramlly quite an
> agreeable person. I've put up with a lot of attempts at pressuring me
> into things and I've always reacted strongly against it. This is how I
> am, I have little respect for those who bow to peer presssure.

Then you are cocky. Just because you have a strong, no nonsense outlook & personality, others may not.

>
> Okay, so i throw a few mild insults around.
>
> It just seems unneccessary

Yeah, well just ignore it. It's hardly heart shattering having a man on a chat forum call you a retard.

> How old are you anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.