GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My thought's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 14:13
Regular
Well i was in the car yesturday, driving around, well as a passenger and there was not many places to park. All the good spots near the beach were for disabled people. Well i got mad and had a though, Why the hell do they get to park closer when they have a god damn wheel chair? It makes no sense, we have to walk further, while they just sit down and get pushed there. Especially people with electric wheel chairs, they should be called advantaged or something because they just sit down and get moved with no effort atall.
So disabled people should be made to park further away.

Why Do people hang around and travell in large groups and call it a possey, it sucks. It's just a bunch of people thinking they are hard and that they will look harder if they walk around together.

Why do idiot's bring their dogs ono the beach, as the fireworks were going of for ten minuets the dog was barking the whole time, it was so god damn annoying, i was gunna go down their and kick it.

Nice day out, nice air show, then all spoiled by over priced crappy, cheesy fair rides, why they look crappy and they are crappy they just bring down the standards of the beach.
Makes it look like Yarmouth or something.

People who are deff, is that a disability? I mean peace all the time, no noise. But can still do most normall things, watch t.v (subtitles) read a book, play games.

Trash, why do idiots drop trash, it's just stupid and lazy, "oh look the bin is 1FT away, ill just drop it on the floor" just get off your ass boy and put it in the bin. If everyone done it the place would be unlivable.
Or if there is no bin hold onto it, ya know, just don't drop it.

Smoking in public should be banned once and for all. Fags should cost £10 for one, then not so many people would be able to afford it, and resulting in giving up. Or lots of theft. But why should us people who don't smoke, who hate smoke have to walk behinde you down town, or down the street breathing im all you're junky polluted air, its just wrong.
Smokers should be made to stand in a dark room with no ventalation atall, just one small black room were there is no ventalation so they can see what it is like to breath in all their own crap.
Ya know what smokers you *iss me off, just stop wasting you're money of fags, you're not only killing you, you are killing the people who breath in you're smoke too. Damaging little babie health and damaging the planet for no good reason atall.
Has anyone seen that advert were that little babbie breaths out smoke, that's what it is really like because of you smokers.

And as for Tony Blair, are you actually going to do you're job properly, well if you are then i still hate you because you just suck and you always have this cheesy smile on you're face.
You just suck ok, resign.

See thats what happens to me when i leave the house for 3 houres at night.
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:33
Well they can think what they like.
It's a forum, ill get over it.
And none of it was true ecept the fags bit.
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:32
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
El ® ö B ì Ñ . wrote:
> No really, i was just trying to wind people up to make an argument.
> The place wqas getting boring.
> I dont really feel that about disabled people atall, especiall seems i
> am around one quite often.

It makes a good discussion yeah everyone joined in. People just now think your some sort of weirdo!
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:29
Regular
"8==="
*shrugs*

*Goes to shoot things* :D
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:29
No really, i was just trying to wind people up to make an argument.
The place wqas getting boring.
I dont really feel that about disabled people atall, especiall seems i am around one quite often.
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hedfix wrote:
> I thikn he does. I just spoke to him on MSN. Apart from the part about
> smoking the entire thing is constructed togive you people something to
> argue about.

I disagree. I don't think Robin is smart enough to do that. He's just employing some Tarquil-style backtracking antics.

"it was all a test"

YEAH, SURE.
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:14
Indeed.
Twas all intended to wind ya up.
I dont feel this way atall ecept from the smoking.
It was just something to do and argue for a few days about.
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:12
Regular
"8==="
Practical Magic wrote:
> I wonder if El Robin realises how much of a total moronic retarded
> idiot this topic makes him sound like ?

I thikn he does. I just spoke to him on MSN. Apart from the part about smoking the entire thing is constructed togive you people something to argue about. I thought it might have been that sort of thing when I read it which is why i didn't pick through it piece by piece and withheld my judgment until I had tlaked to him on MSN.

>>People you have been played for fools by El Robin.<<

Quite funny really considering it was pretty obvious.
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:09
Practical Magic wrote:
> I wonder if El Robin realises how much of a total moronic retarded
> idiot this topic makes him sound like ?

Hmm.
Nope i dont realise.
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I wonder if El Robin realises how much of a total moronic retarded idiot this topic makes him sound like ?
Fri 01/08/03 at 18:37
Regular
"8==="
Fair enough. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.