GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just about presentable"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/07/03 at 19:44
Regular
Any of you lot remember ages ago i put up a post saying i had a new site? (Action movies). Well, a couple of people visited and then I took it offline to redo the whole thing and stick some more content on.

I think it looks just about presentable.

I'd appreciate it if any of you could have a look around so I can get some feedback. Oh and there's a guestbook (Hint, Hint).

*waits to be gunned down*

Oh, the address is www.pulsecinema.0catch.com
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Party Hard"
Hurrah!

I've just added a message forum!

Go back to the index page (please) in order to find it- you can't miss it.

I'd really appreciate it if one or two of you could post a few replies/topics in order to get things going.

Cheers.
Wed 30/07/03 at 20:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
DW wrote:
> I like it Cooks...made in Paint? It's a tad bloggy...but improved
> none-the-less

Yeah, good old paint.
Wed 30/07/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Party Hard"
Yeah I do enjoy it, and I've been told by others that the reviews are ok. You're the only one who's said they're not.

But still, I ain't gonna 'ave a go at you because I asked for feedback and I got your opinion, and I respect that, but for now the reviews are stayin as they are.
Wed 30/07/03 at 19:27
Regular
i dont think buying empire will help you at all. that magazine is improving, but thats not the kind of journalism to aim for. but i guess your site is just for acton movies, so maybe it will be ok.
by the way, it is good that you try, even if you dont get any better you should enjoy it.
Wed 30/07/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Party Hard"
Professor Griff wrote:
> the actual reviews are not very good, especially the Chainsaw Masacre,
> but most internet "critics" are the same, unknowledgable
> style of writing. its not really a style, its like reading year 10
> english coursework. maybe even worse.
> but at least you are trying, everyone should try.

Yep, i am trying. So what if the reviews could do with some touching up here and there- you only get better through practice. Come back in a year and they'll probably be twice the length and much more professional- I ain't gonna roll up in a ball and die because I found out the content ain't that fantastic, I'm just gonna try and improve it.

I've bought a couple of Empire magazines for inspiration.
Wed 30/07/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Party Hard"
cookie monster wrote:
> I will make you a new logo.
>
> There's no pressure to use it, but it should be an improvement on what
> youve got.

The logo's fantastic- thanks very much, i appreciate it. I'll stick it on either tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers.
Wed 30/07/03 at 14:40
Regular
the actual reviews are not very good, especially the Chainsaw Masacre, but most internet "critics" are the same, unknowledgable style of writing. its not really a style, its like reading year 10 english coursework. maybe even worse.
but at least you are trying, everyone should try.
Wed 30/07/03 at 04:29
Regular
I like it Cooks...made in Paint? It's a tad bloggy...but improved none-the-less
Wed 30/07/03 at 04:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
www.geocities.com/gamecubewatch/pulsecinema
Wed 30/07/03 at 04:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I will make you a new logo.

There's no pressure to use it, but it should be an improvement on what youve got.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.