GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Profession?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/07/03 at 16:29
Regular
Pointless topic but I was interested in what everybody's job was and what they do.

Full time/Part time whatever.

I work in the Dairy Department of Safeway and my job involves packing shelves, checking dates, putting stickers on stuff and erm well that's it. And I usually need to get up early sometimes and I don't like customers. I get paid £3.45 an hour... woo.
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Mystique wrote:
> Least he got off of his arrse found himself a job.

You see, I could've got a job, but maybe the fact that I don't need money for anything made me decide against it.
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:38
Mystique wrote:
> Least he got off of his arrse found himself a job.

Hey im 15, im still in school, and i help out my dad in his work accasionally...
I get paid to clean the house and car every week, i also empty the dish washer and empty the bin every day...

So i have kinda got a job, ya know, so shut it...

Bloody woman...
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:35
Regular
Least he got off of his arrse found himself a job.
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:34
Azul wrote:
> Yeees, installing Sky Dishes is the only kind of job a huge
> multi-million worth company can provide...
>
> Moron.

No, i said AS IN, so i was just suggesting a few things...
MORON...
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:31
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Nothing.

One of my friends though...HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Well, I say friend, but I don't really like him much, and never have to see him again because I'm changing schools MWAHAHAHA.

Well, he used to have a job at a garden centre, where he'd go around and fertilise the plants using 'manure', he quit that after a while, moved onto a job at a nightclub where he'd s**tand in the toilets all night mopping up vomit and 'excrement', now he's jacked that in and s**tarted working with a firm who lay sewage pipes. He spends all day knee-deep in sh*t basically.

Three jobs, all in a row, all revolving around poo. What are the chances?! Probably some reflection of what he talks all the time.
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Work in a computer shop in town, "PC Flying Doctors". Got a job there after work experience, £3.75/hour (made ok by generous discounts on pc stuff), just filling in whatever needs doing - selling stuff, orders, pricing, designing ads, giving the boss a clue as to what new products are vaguely useful, building/repairing computers...The guys are pretty nice and generally understanding, even if the boss is..well, Satan.
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:26
"period drama"
Nothing.

What?
I'm having a holiday - I only just finished school.

Like, 2 months ago.

Meh.
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:25
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Full time Processing Assistant.
>
> what the heeven does that consist of!?
>
>
> ...good name
Basically, Developing and printing photos in a Boots mini lab
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Light of the world"
Mystique wrote:
> Full time Processing Assistant.

what the heeven does that consist of!?

...good name
Sun 27/07/03 at 17:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> As in installing sky digi boxes and setting up sky dishes???

Nope, customer services representitive.

In a call centre.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.