GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheap..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/07/03 at 18:40
Regular
I just took my little brother (who is taller than I) and little cousin to the local swimming pool. This month has been full with events. I told you I fell flat on my back at school outside the caretakers office, 'we' nearly ran over lee evans and I got stuck in a toilet cubicle for the hundreth damn time...

Other than chlorine and urine there must be something in pool water that makes jerks act even more jerky (this is some kind of meat?) I was in the pool and this older guy was with his uncle, brother and a baby. He was trying to 'impress me' by throwing inflatables and floaty things at his uncle whilst spanking the poor bambino!! ..obviously this got my juices going so disgusted I went to my brother and went on some huge inflatable obstacle course! The asswipe followed me and said 'you go first' well,

1. he would of been staring at my perky tousche
2. he would of pushed me off

SO... I politely said no thanks not if your life depended on it and whilst he stared at my breasts he grabbed my wrist and ran onto it whilst i half dragging behind!!!

I have tendinitis in my wrist and the plonker has prob brought it back..

My eyes stinge, I am peeved off and I need a hug..
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
I just took my little brother (who is taller than I) and little cousin to the local swimming pool. This month has been full with events. I told you I fell flat on my back at school outside the caretakers office, 'we' nearly ran over lee evans and I got stuck in a toilet cubicle for the hundreth damn time...

Other than chlorine and urine there must be something in pool water that makes jerks act even more jerky (this is some kind of meat?) I was in the pool and this older guy was with his uncle, brother and a baby. He was trying to 'impress me' by throwing inflatables and floaty things at his uncle whilst spanking the poor bambino!! ..obviously this got my juices going so disgusted I went to my brother and went on some huge inflatable obstacle course! The asswipe followed me and said 'you go first' well,

1. he would of been staring at my perky tousche
2. he would of pushed me off

SO... I politely said no thanks not if your life depended on it and whilst he stared at my breasts he grabbed my wrist and ran onto it whilst i half dragging behind!!!

I have tendinitis in my wrist and the plonker has prob brought it back..

My eyes stinge, I am peeved off and I need a hug..
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:43
Regular
"QPR 1974"
jim-hats eye's stinge when he sees ginge.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ah pool’s. The places skinny pale kids make up for their pastiness by hitting younger kids.

*Hugs Ginge*

But don't take advantage, OK!
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:44
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Maybe I misplaced the ' ,maybe I didn't. You decide.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:47
Regular
Lil Ginge makes a topic called 'Cheap'
Hmmm I say, hmmm.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:49
There can be some right idiots in the pool, there normally is the odd one or two...
*gives lil ginge a lil hug*
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Ah pool’s. The places skinny pale kids make up for their pastiness by
> hitting younger kids.
>
> *Hugs Ginge*
>
> But don't take advantage, OK!

heh heh thats true some albino skinny kid was hitting with this other albino skinny kid and spanked me hard on the head!! So I looked at him said 'that better of been an accident, take it elsewhere children' and gave them 'the eye..'
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Surely, “the stare”, and not, “the eye”…cos that would just be wrong.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:51
Regular
Hahaha.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
Ewww

the stare definatly the stare..

Ewww

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.