GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cancer - The Revenge!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/07/03 at 21:45
Regular
Twice in one puberty, God damn I'm lucky, it's like I've been given two lives to live at the same time.

So being diagnosed again, last time I didn't tell anyone and got a bit insane about it all, so I thought this time I'd actually tell people while it was all going on so I don't get much more... err... mad.

Yes, it's back, and this time it's bowel. I'm convinced by the time I'm 80 I'll have been diagnosed for every part of my body. =D
Sat 26/07/03 at 00:01
Regular
"cachoo"
Ant wrote:
> Strangely enough my Gran has just been diagnosed with the same thing
> (well they're 99% sure.)

The same with my grandad. Although he pulled through it brilliantly. Had his op a week ago. Still very weak because of all the 'numbing' crap they gave him. Half his body is *still* paralysed because of the drugs !

And Grix, hope that whatever it might be, you get through it all strong.. ;)
Fri 25/07/03 at 23:49
Regular
Sorry about your Nan, Ant.. but thanks, I'll keep going as long as I can.
Fri 25/07/03 at 23:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Strangely enough my Gran has just been diagnosed with the same thing (well they're 99% sure.)

Well keep going man and I try to keep being positive.
Fri 25/07/03 at 23:39
Regular
:(.

First hearimg about Timmargh's MD and now this.

*runs off and cry's*

Hope everything goes well Grix. Keep ya spirits high kid.
Fri 25/07/03 at 23:01
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> Are you not too young to have bowel cancer?
>
> A girl at my school (aged 14) recently died of bowel cancer, so no,
> he's not too young. Statistically only 1 in 1000 people younger than
> 25 (I think)

oh

Heh

(And here's where I come in useful again, oh yes, 'help me Leon, I'm "dying" again and I need some confidence because I'm a little bloody arsewipe". Ha. See, you never talk to me unless you need me. Don't know why I bother.)

=)
Fri 25/07/03 at 23:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Grix Thraves wrote:
Just
> might want to be alone for quite a bit if it gets more serious.

I can certainly understand that.

Best of luck mate.
Fri 25/07/03 at 22:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Are you not too young to have bowel cancer?

A girl at my school (aged 14) recently died of bowel cancer, so no, he's not too young. Statistically only 1 in 1000 people younger than 25 (I think)
Fri 25/07/03 at 22:57
Regular
God knows, and possibly most doctors.
Fri 25/07/03 at 22:56
Regular
Yeah, have to go back again Monday.

Introversion [?] is somewhat appealing at the moment, but I won't allow it for a large (Rectal) period (Hahahahahahahaha) of time. Just might want to be alone for quite a bit if it gets more serious.
Fri 25/07/03 at 22:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Are you not too young to have bowel cancer?

Best of luck anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.