GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fave Comedian"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/07/03 at 21:13
Regular
Who's your favourite comedian at the moment?

Mine would probably be Eddie Murphy.
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Ouch!

no way you can miss it though, its going to be excellent. It will the third time I see him live :D
Thu 24/07/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Rosalind wrote:
> Timmargh wrote:
> Eddie Izzard is God.
>
> Are you going to see him on the Sexie tour?

I want to but I can't find anyone willing to go with me and I can't go on my own.

:(
Thu 24/07/03 at 12:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Iaian Lee.
hahahahahahaha.
Thu 24/07/03 at 12:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Hicks, definitely (cheers Goaty). I picked up a few more of his live albums for £6.99 each in a certain megastore in Harlow at the weekend, and I almost forgot how great he was. Sure, his act basically revolves around the following themes: smoking, sex, drugs and war, but it's the way he adds new material and goes off on little tangents each and every time. I've heard his smoking bit a hundred times, but the bit on Relentless actually made me cry with laughter, about how non-smokers would hunt him down by smelling him, then kill him and wee on him. Great.

Also, to a lesser extent, Steve Coogan always makes me laugh. And Ricky Gervais, when he's on form, although he's more of a writer then a comedian in my opinion. His chat show sucked.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
Dave Gorman is funny.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I was most pleased to hear that The Bernie Mac show was now on T4 weekday. Most pleased.
Not that I can watch it, but everyone else who can, should.
Thu 24/07/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Can't pick one so i'll pick a few that are making me laugh at the moment.

Chris Rock
Bernie Mac
D.L Hughley
Cedric the Entertainer
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Alan Partridge.

Without a shadow of a monkey's doubt.
Thu 24/07/03 at 10:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Jim Davidson.
He makes me cry.
Thu 24/07/03 at 09:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bill Hicks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.