GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My gift to all of you..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 15:28
Regular
http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/lemonfresh/

Pretty crappy really, but it lets you enter an URL and then watch it refresh, or you can browse as normal. The default is the UKchatforums "Open Forums" list. If it takes off (not literally), I might enhance it a bit. Tally-ho!
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Just a normal, crowd pleasing clap.

Little things impress me, you see.
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Was that a slow clap, or a sarcastic clap? It's hard to tell with these new dentures.
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Thanks. It's quite good.

*claps*
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you're busy like me and have got about 3 or 4 different things going on, PC and otherwise, then this is quite useful. Just thought I'd share it with the world!
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You have to select the time in the top right. But don't choose two seconds, it's mental.
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
What? So it's supposed to refresh automatically?
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Good is that, but better if you put it's own URL into the location bar.
Tue 22/07/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/lemonfresh/

Pretty crappy really, but it lets you enter an URL and then watch it refresh, or you can browse as normal. The default is the UKchatforums "Open Forums" list. If it takes off (not literally), I might enhance it a bit. Tally-ho!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.