GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you the settling down type of guy!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
Not many lads take an interest of wanting to settle down with a partner and have children. Just wondered if its like that with people on these boards. Some of you might like the idea of eventually settling down, where as others may not.

Do you think you will ever find your true love, or have you found her?

Do you have or want kids?

or do you like just been single and worry about relationships as and when they happen?

Or have you been trapped in to becoming a dad, or stuck in a relationship you cant leave in fear of hurting your partner.?

Have you ever had your heart broken by someone and you dont want to risk all the pain again.

Im just curious really, and to see how many guys actually reply to it! Ive noticed some guys on the boards talk about personal stuff but its very rare guys do!
Tue 22/07/03 at 02:12
*know *this
Tue 22/07/03 at 02:11
You knos wthis perception of never getting married will change immediately after you get a girlfriend you really like.

I remember, along with a few friends in comprehensive school (about 4 years ago now) making a "pact" that we would always stick together and not let any girls come between us. Of course, when one had a girlfriend we began to split up.
Tue 22/07/03 at 01:49
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Or†ega wrote:
> I've always said that i'm NEVER getting married.

Heh. I've been saying that for years. Met someone a few months ago and now I would marry her tomorrow. You never know when it'll come but when it does you'll know straight away and it'll knock you sideways.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:28
Regular
I have priorities.

Before I even think about settling down I'm buying a super car(at least a £20K car-ranging from a astra coupe turbo to a BMW M3) Depends upon how my financial situation changes in the next ten years (i'm 20) which i guess depends upon how well i do in UNI.

I've always said that i'm NEVER getting married. My parents said my mind would change as i got older, but i still feel the same. I'd rather have a fleet of flash cars.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
Do you think you will ever find your true love, or have you found
her?

Will do, not yet though

Want them eventually

Have you ever had your heart broken by someone and you dont want to
risk all the pain again.

Sort of
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:14
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Do you think you will ever find your true love, or have you found her?
Yes, and probably not.

No and yes.

or do you like just been single and worry about relationships as and when they happen?
No.

Or have you been trapped in to becoming a dad, or stuck in a relationship you cant leave in fear of hurting your partner.?
No.

Have you ever had your heart broken by someone and you dont want to risk all the pain again.
No.

I want kids, nice car, yadda yadda, and I think I can achieve it, but I think a prenuptual is a good ideal. Thanks for the suggestion.
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:12
Mind you, if she turns out mad afterwards you might have to face revenge attacks. I hear it's not that uncommon.
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
lol me too actually.........woah i've just seen the very far future and it doesn't look good. All we need is a park bench and a pond full of ducks and the scene would be set..... Scary
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:11
Hang on, why am I talking about this? I'm only 18!!
Mon 21/07/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Very true but either way i'll still have somewhere to sleep, all my clothes and enough money to live on, which all stays with me, when all is said and done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.